What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU/air force to play again?

cruisebuff

Club Member
Club Member
Saw this on twitter just now:

azetteAirForce 3:48pm via Web
In better news, the AFA series with CU won't be two years, but four. The two sides have agreed to a four-year series.

Saw this on twitter just now:

azetteAirForce 3:48pm via Web
In better news, the AFA series with CU won't be two years, but four. The two sides have agreed to a four-year series.

Although I'm happy to get to play Air Force since I still have never seen a game down there, I'm not thrilled to be playing 2 MWC teams/season.

That would ****ing suck. Again, everything to lose & nothing to gain playing MWC teams.

In reading the twitter stream the writer might have meant a basketball series between AF/CU - his post before that was about an Air Force basketball injury.

can we move this to the basketball thread

Done.

I've got to say that I'm really glad to see this happening. Boyle said he wanted to make a scheduling commitment to growing basketball on the front range. Great first step.

We actually played AF pretty regularly for a while. But Bzz refused to schedule them because he didn't want to compete against Jeff Reynolds (similar to Boyle saying he didn't want to play UNC while players he recruited were still there). I think it is a great idea - and adds to the interest on the Front Range. Boyle has said that he would like to play the Front Range teams - just not all in the same year. So, I guess since we play CSewe every year, we'll rotate AF with Wyo UNC and/or DU - which is OK with me.

This would have sucked for football, but with basketball this would be great to replace a Alcorn State game with a local patsy.

Pleased to see some local teams coming back on the schedule...Clune Arena is a pretty intimdating place to play (how the hell do they cram 6,000 people into that building - it isn't much bigger than my high school gym!)

Back