What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona St. prediction thread

Unleash Hell

Round 2 of the 2007 redemption tour from the 2006 season.

Buffs have to find a way to get to Carpenter more than they got to Hanie for any chance to win, plain and simple. Buffs know what they need to work on, Hypolite and the buffs know they didn't play good defense against csu.

CU 13-06 SJBuff
CU 20-17 4DemBuffs
CU 21-17 Jerry
CU 24-20 CUBUFF80
CU 24-23 rynobuff
CU 25-24 NWD Buff
CU 27-23 FChairbanks
CU 27-24 Skidmark
CU 27-24 SpacemanSpiff
CU 28-27 MSbuff
CU 30-20 stampy
CU 30-27 BUFFSROCKS
CU 30-28 chipwich
CU 31-17 Cornh8er
CU 31-27 BuffGuy91
CU 31-24 Fight CU
CU 31-27 LincolnBuff
CU 34-31 Lord Helmet
CU 34-31 92buff
CU 34-31 CUav8er
CU 34-31 Manhattan Beach Buff
CU 34-32 66Buff
CU 35-21 sweaty teets
CU 35-27 Buffalo Brad
CU 35-31 Unleash Hell
CU 35-34 GoldStampede
CU 37-35 BuffaloScott
CU 38-21 DBT
CU 38-28 DustyRhodes
CU 38-31 CU827
CU 38-31 BinaryBuff
CU 38-31 CarolinaBuff
CU 38-34 Swish
CU 38-35 Junction
CU 38-35 west coast
CU 41-34 Buffman
CU 42-35 JJBuff
CU 42-38 buffwoman526
CU 45-17 AustinTxBuff
CU 48-47 FlatironsBuffy
CU 77-03 SuperiorBuff

ASU 24-14 Kameltosis
ASU 34-17 JimmyBuff
ASU 34-17 SunDevil03
ASU 34-24 PhillyBuff
ASU 35-21 Matt
ASU 38-17 Lt.Col.FrankSlade
ASU 40-24 InTheBuff
ASU 42-17 Chilly
ASU 42-27 PhoenixBuff

Last edited by a moderator:
:smile2:CU 48
ASU 47

Think this will be a tough one, and think ASU will put up some big numbers on our D, so I have to pick CU to put up just sliiiiightly bigger numbers.

OK, I was almost going to be the first wet blanket here, but I just can't do it.

Going with the only way I see us winning this game, I think Cody and Sumler both have huge games, and we pop a couple big plays in the return game.

CU wins a wild one 38-35

buffs 41
asu 34

healthy hugh charles puts up a solid 150 yards to take a little pressure off of cody. flashes of brilliance from the defense but still give up some long passes to let asu score often.

also CSU takes Cal to OT to make us look better and the recently order-restored fuskers drop a heart breaker to a Wake Forest thats still a little pissed off from this week.

and Appalachian State will continue their dominance with a victory over Lenoir Rhyne

Does anybody know anything about their defense??
They sure pounded the stuffins out of San Jose St. last night.
Buffs 38 Sun Devils 34

i am picking with my heart as usual... i just can't do it otherwise.

CU 34
asu 31

the Buffs kick the game winner as time expires.

GO BUFFS!

Hate to say it and I want the Buffs to win. But after watching our D and knowing they have an experience QB and alot of starters returning. They are going to control the ball all day. It's going to be tough for our O to maintain any kind of momentum. ASU is head and shoulders better than CSU and they controlled the ball all day.

ASU - 42
Buffs - 17

Last edited:
Surprising defensive battle in the desert

Buffs 13
Devils 6

(Yeah it's pure fantasy but I don't want to think about the reality)

Damn - we play well in the 1st half and keep it close. However, too much depth for ASU and they win going away.

I'll say something like:

Arizona State 42
COLORADO 27

since Buffalo Scott took my 'heart' prediction I will have to give the 'reality' prediction-

ASU 40
CU 24

close game till the 4th when Cody make a bad throw that goes the other way-

Because Cody is undefeated in his last 60 starts. Because this is a payback game. Because Charles and J-fly add potency on the ground and in the air. Because the defense will watch the tapes and take ownership for playing loose. Because of the offseason conditioning. Because the dust devils are cocky after fresno and don't respect CU. Because Matt Lubick & Craig Bray are on the ASU sideline. Because the Buffs are a team of destiny. Because it's more honorable to be wrong in support the Buffs than use conventional wisdom at the price of 'traitor Rep'...

Make mine CU 27 ASsU 24

Last edited by a moderator:
The defense plays closer to last season's second half. The offensive line starts to gel giving Cody an extra half a second per play, and he takes full advantage of it.

Make it:
Buffs - 45
Desert Devils - 17

Back