What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"CU at _________" Photo contest ...

In search of ...

Wasn't there a post here at AllBuffs by someone with a CU flag at the South Pole? :dance3:

We already have "CU at ..... " pictures from five continents ... North and South America; Europe; Asia; and Africa. We just need to get photos of Buffs in Austrailia and Antarctica, and we'll have the continents covered (not bad results in just three days! Thanks to all who have posted pictures so far!).

There are also pictures posted from 20 states - from Alaska to Florida; from New York to Hawai'i. Here's hoping we'll get all 50 states before we're done!

www.cuatthegame.com - Click on the "Enter the CU Photo Contest", and show your CU pride!!:gobuffs:

:bump: Still looking for that South Pole photo ... along with yours!

Just noticed in the '98 Buffs in front of Boomer Schooner the guy on the right is giving the finger! :Tantrum: A little upset about the loss I guess.

:dance5::haha2:

tatonka - did you take my god damn oil rig idea?

Ha! I wasn't aware you had layed claim to the entire industry already greenhorn! Do you have a fackin' awesome CU hard hat like mine yet? I'm guessing not since they don't sell those decals anywhere. I had to call in a favor in the AD.
Buffs hard hat.jpg

If you are a regular on the website, and do not see the "CU at ..." photo contest banner on the front page at www.cuatthegame.com when you log on, here is the explanation I've received from the website guys ...

"My guess is they have the page cached in their browser. Basically, web browsers will periodically store local copies of html pages and/or images to speed up browsing. I would bet that if the people who cannot yet see the new banner were to clear their cache and then refresh, it will come up for them.

Anyway, it's simple to clear your browser's cache, but it does vary by browser. This wikiHow article (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cachelists) lists how to do it in each browser."

Don't know exactly what that means, but I hope it helps. :sorry:

Anyway, we now have pictures from six continents (still looking for a CU picture from the South Pole! :dance3:), as well as CU photos from over a dozen countries.

From the Big 12, I'm looking for CU pictures from Missouri and Iowa (you can't tell me that there haven't been Buff fans who took pictures at a game in Columbia or Ames!) to complete the league. :thumbsup:

From the Big 12, I'm looking for CU pictures from Missouri and Iowa (you can't tell me that there haven't been Buff fans who took pictures at a game in Columbia or Ames!) to complete the league. :thumbsup:

My Ames picture will be on the way shortly...:nod:

http://www.cualum.org/2010/06/09/antarctic-journey/

Voices-Jack-next-to-the-tent-he-slept-in-for-four-weeks-at-WAIS-station1.jpg

Voices-Jack-above-McMurdo-Station-2-30-am-sun.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, every continent is now covered! CU Around the World has entries from all seven continents! :perfect10:

Now the focus can turn to these United States. There are pictures up from over half the states, but it's time to focus on a few foes from rivals old and new ...

Who has a "CU at ...." Missouri picture? (a photo from Columbia preferable, but if you have a family photo in CU gear at the St. Louis Arch or a Cardinals game, that also qualifies). That would complete states of the Big 12.

For the Pac-12, there are already photos posted from the states of Washington, California, and Arizona (though more are always welcome!). I'm now looking for "CU at ..." photos from the states of Oregon and Utah.

P.S. If you have had difficulty getting into the contest, there is a back door on the website which will help. Just to to www.cuatthegame.com. If you do not see a "Enter the CU at ... Photo Contest" banner on the front page, click on the "Gallery" icon, and that will take you to a link with a contest entry form!

Thanks to all who have submitted photos thus far. :thumbsup2:This is going to be a tough contest to judge!!

I've yet to post mine. Keep getting busy/forget when I get home. I don't usually turn on the computer at home since I'm on one all day at work. Don't have any worthy or winning, or am looking to win. But would like to contribute to the collection.

I've yet to post mine. Keep getting busy/forget when I get home. I don't usually turn on the computer at home since I'm on one all day at work. Don't have any worthy or winning, or am looking to win. But would like to contribute to the collection.

All contributions are welcome - I'm hoping to have "CU at .... every state in the Union" before we're done.
It's time for summer vacations. "CU at the Lincoln Memorial" anyone? "CU at Wrigley Field" perhaps? Wear your colors - and share your CU pride! :nod:

:gobuffs:

Just noticed in the '98 Buffs in front of Boomer Schooner the guy on the right is giving the finger! :Tantrum: A little upset about the loss I guess.

:dance5::haha2:

I missed that...I was too distracted by the women wearing Sooners shirts AND Buffs jackets and pom poms. What the....???

DBT in Muir Woods

DSCF7878.jpg

DBT at The Lone Cypress - The Pebble Beach logo tree

DSCF7787.jpg

Looking to fill out the states west of the Mississippi ...

Have - CU photos from: Alaska; Hawai'i; Washington; Oregon; California; Montana; Arizona; Colorado; North Dakota; Nebraska; Kansas; Oklahoma; and Texas.
Want - CU photos from: Utah; Wyoming; New Mexico; and South Dakota. I need YOUR :you: help to make this happen!

Of course, photos from all over the world are welcome (added today: CU in ... Jordan!). There has also been a run of photos with CU license plates - so get creative!! :dance2:

Remember - there are great prizes for the best "CU at ..... " photos :goldcup:

Enter at www.cuatthegame.com (no entry fee!)

I can do NM, but the smoke here has been ******. I'll get one of me somewhere....

OK, who are the two douches at the actual U.S. Open at Pebble Beach! Dammit! But at least I had better gear on. I think they photo shopped themselves in on that one!! :rofl2:

Skiddy should post a "CU on the ****ter" pic.

Back