What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Auburn Gameday thread

Gotta love how effectively the coaching staff makes changes on the fly to counter what opponents are doing and how readily players implement these changes..........

End of half collapse looks oddly like Iowa State end of the first half. If CU goes down by 15 I am going to go get some work done.

Ball and Game. I don't care how cold they go in the 2nd half. This team does look like they can come back from this today.

Joke. Soft, can't shoot, STILL can't play perimeter D. Offense doesn't know they're playing offense.

Are we getting a sneak peek of what our road mentality might look like this year? We don't even look like we want to be there. King, Miller and Gordon look like they would rather be somewhere else. Typically for Gordon, but the other two?

Next offseason we should spend 90% of our time practicing inbound plays. It will be the highlight of our season

It's like a zandi/lama/slider DOOOOM curl clue jerk in here. I'm out.

Exactly ... seems they only post when things aren't going well and they revel in it. I already have largely avoided the football game day threads because they suck all the energy out of them. Hope I don't have to avoid the b-ball threads too.

can't believe we're down only 4 after that. 'Nik is right though, that 3 point shooting can't keep up.

Don't feel lucky. They got lucky as hell with that 3 point spree. Also, we sort of handed them the ball a lot.

Exactly ... seems they only post when things aren't going well and they revel in it. I already have largely avoided the football game day threads because they suck all the energy out of them. Hope I don't have to avoid the b-ball threads too.
Sorry.

Go team!

Juice boxes for all!

Back