What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Cal Score Prediction Thread

CU 24 - Cal Worthington and his dog spot 34.... Buffs make it exciting but da Bears score 10 pts in the last 5 minutes.

I will say this, MM has more experience game planning against Dykes than any other Pac coach. That has me a little worried.

Haha. Our 4th quarter against CSU llmakes Colorado look like Alabama compared to your 4th quarter against Arizona. I think they just scored again. MM knows how to watch film as well.

I like your posts. I like your avatar. I like your sig picture. I like your sig line. I just don't like you.

Usual expression of Cal anger, listening to Morrissey and braiding each other's hair?

tumblr_lmmpx3m4b31qjvpn7o1_500.gif

Usual expression of Cal anger, listening to Morrissey and braiding each other's hair?

Nope. We're next to Oakland. We'll steal your weed, pimp out your girlfriend, kick your ass then go discover another element while contemplating nuking you... cuz we invented that too.
41c18a71f469b14d73969821da6f3b53.jpg

Nope. We're next to Oakland. We'll steal your weed, pimp out your girlfriend, kick your ass then go discover another element while contemplating nuking you... cuz we invented that too.
41c18a71f469b14d73969821da6f3b53.jpg
The microwave oven? That's not that cool. Nice job recycling the pic.

Cal produces a fair number of decent worker bees. As long as you don't give them too much responsibility and you don't ask them to come to the office too early (wake and bake), and provided you don't have to put them in front of customers or business partners...

You Buffs traveling to Berkeley, do me a favor? Tell our lesbians that your mountain rug munchers have softer arm hair.

Cal produces a fair number of decent worker bees. As long as you don't give them too much responsibility and you don't ask them to come to the office too early (wake and bake), and provided you don't have to put them in front of customers or business partners...

What's an office?
b3d81cc95e8f193c6650f20612e377f6.jpg

You Buffs traveling to Berkeley, do me a favor? Tell our lesbians that your mountain rug munchers have softer arm hair.

We'll tell them its like Buckwheat on a bad hair day down low. Does that work?

45-27 bad guys. :huh:

It looks like Cal really has its offense going. I am afraid CU is going to be playing from behind most of the game. If CU is going to have any chance they will have to get a pass rush without the corner blitz. Cal has been tough against the run.

Cal 42 CU 24 and it breaks my heart to say that.

Back