What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Cal Score Prediction Thread

It looks like Cal really has its offense going. I am afraid CU is going to be playing from behind most of the game. If CU is going to have any chance they will have to get a pass rush without the corner blitz. Cal has been tough against the run.

Cal 42 CU 24 and it breaks my heart to say that.

Defensively I like our chances better over the top, in fact we are due for a couple of bounces our way. What worries me, and have already seen from ASU and Hawaii, is the gasher up the middle. Either shovel pass or run. If we can minimize some of that I would like our chances if within a score. Should be able to move the ball on these guys. But we are going to need a couple of breaks.

Last edited:
Lots of smart buffs on this thread. 'Tini is not one of them although I like the kid for other reasons. :canabis:

Sup lil' optimistic buff. What's your score prediction today?

If you could have one these two options for Cal, which would it be?

Become top academic institution of the Bay Area

-OR-

Move from being the #4 Pac program in California to #2 or even #1

(Answer honestly. You can let your academic guard down and answer truthfully. You guys are like UVA fans who retort with academics when losing 10 Commonwealth Cups in a row is brought up)

If you could have one these two options for Cal, which would it be?

Become top academic institution of the Bay Area

-OR-

Move from being the #4 Pac program in California to #2 or even #1

(Answer honestly. You can let your academic guard down and answer truthfully. You guys are like UVA fans who retort with academics when losing 10 Commonwealth Cups in a row is brought up)

Yes.

We're gonna win

cu-football-lose.png

Back