What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at **** Game Day Thread

Mark Johnson is really giving it to that Sean ref ... has he really been that bad? (listening, not watching).

MJ just said we play Wednesday @ 3:30 MT. Opponent TBD later.

Btw... the site is all messed up on both my computer and phone. I can only access it on my tablet. Computer is Windows and both phone and tablet are android. Using Chrome on all..

Btw... the site is all messed up on both my computer and phone. I can only access it on my tablet. Computer is Windows and both phone and tablet are android. Using Chrome on all..

Chrome won't let me advance past the home page. Using IE without a problem

What the hell? Waiting for bottom to drop out as usual, but please make this the game where the Buffs finish. Huge momentum if so.

Utes may want to look at the rim at that end of the court ... AFTER the game. ;)

Hoping not to jinx ... but now that our seed is already settled for the Pac 12, this game would be HUUUUUGGE for our RPI if we can hold on, right?

Utes may want to look at that rim at that end of the court ... AFTER the game.

Hoping not to jinx ... but now that our seed is already settled for the Pac 12, this game would be HUUUUUGGE for our RPI if we can hold on, right?
We can discuss that in 8 minutes

Back