What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at OU

Have you ever been to Cheyenne Wells or Lamar? Limon? I could probably add every bit of Colorado that is more than 35 miles EAST of I-25.

Every state has its hellholes.
I don't think you get the point. The entire state of Oklahoma is a hell hole.

I'm for sure going. I live in Bricktown, Anybody here is welcome to pregame at the place. I loveeee to get drunk and **** with OU fans. That part will be sorely missed!

Last edited:
I don't think you get the point. The entire state of Oklahoma is a hell hole.

No. It's not.

Let's not confuse Oklahoma with Kansas or Nebraska. Oklahoma is a definite upgrade over those places. Eastern Colorado sux bawls.

Funny the perspectives here... One of the reasons I considered OU was the people. During a road trip to see CU play in Norman when I was in High School, I found the OU fans to be as friendly as any I had ever seen.

Of course that was 20+ years ago. Much has changed in our world. Going to football games was a good family event then, now you are rolling the dice when you take your family to a game.

I can't remember who remarked on the architecture on the OU campus, but you are right it really is a miss match of designs. While the western part of the state is much like Kansas or eastern CO, the eastern part of Oklahoma is fantastic... hilly and no shortage of lakes to fish and ski.

Hey, I enjoyed my time at OU. Perhaps it is because I fit in with the friendly people that were typical there... you see I'm just not much of a snob. :smile2:

I wonder if they still have 50 cent longnecks at O'Connell's on Thursday and "Extra Tasty Woofins?"

Back