What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU At the Game - "I need a beer"

MontanaBuff

Greetings, Buff fans, from www.cuatthegame.com

For only the second time since mid-September, we have a win to celebrate, as the Buffs’ defense made a goal line stand to preserve a 28-24 win over Iowa State.

It wasn’t easy, and, after a first half in which the Buffs missed two field goals and ran into the Cyclones’ punter - twice! - there were many of us, myself included, wondering whether the Buffs were the worst team in the Big 12. A second half rally, though, behind, Cody Hawkins’ career-best four touchdown passes, set the stage for the game’s thrilling final play.

It’s all there. The game recap. The locker room quotes.

This week’s essay, "I need a beer", should need no explanation for those of you who witnessed that first half!

Enjoy this win, Buff fans, it may be the last for ten months! I’m not giving up on beating Oklahoma State or Nebraska, but the Buffs will need to be much more consistent if we are to go bowling in 2008!

Off with you, to www.cuatthegame.com

Go Buffs!

:lol: dead on there Montana....my dad, my buddy and I all turned to each other immediately after the first half ended and said "i need a beer" simultaneously!

:lol: dead on there Montana....my dad, my buddy and I all turned to each other immediately after the first half ended and said "i need a beer" simultaneously!

I admit I ducked out for the third to pound some beers at The Sink. I was so miserable nothing else would do. But I was back to see all of the 4th quarter!:smile2:

I admit I ducked out for the third to pound some beers at The Sink. I was so miserable nothing else would do. But I was back to see all of the 4th quarter!:smile2:

you sound like the typical CU student:smile2: I was a few minutes away from doing the same thing:lol:

I'll only cop to one beer before we went back in. I missed the three-and-out by the CU defense and Scott's 37-yard run :bang: (can't wait for the DVD to come tomorrow), but we were back in our seats for the 4th down touchdown pass from Hawkins to McKnight! :thumbsup:

Back