What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at the Game returns from College Station - at least the beer was free!

MontanaBuff

Greetings, Buff fans, from your weary www.cuatthegame.com traveler!

You know the result, but I have for you an expanded game summary of the 24-17 loss to Texas A&M. If you are not an aficionado of reading the play-by-play provided by CUBuffs.com, you might want to take a look at how the Buffs dominated the first half, fell asleep at the switch in the third quarter, then rallied behind a stalwart defensive effort and a 98-yard drive to give themselves a chance at a comeback.

For essays, I have two for you. "Six Plays Decide a Season" takes an in depth look at how six plays in the second quarter of the A&M game not only decided the outcome of that game, but stand as metaphor for the entire 2008 campaign.

Also, there is "Aggie Fan". My first (but hopefully not my last!) trip to College Station. We had a great time at the Dixie Chicken (bring an I.D. if you don’t look old enough, but don’t worry about bringing any cash!), Midnight Yell Practice, the Corps of Cadets, the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band, and more.

Stay strong, Buff fans. We’ve got a winnable game next Saturday. Gig ‘em, Buffs! (oops. Sorry about that!).

Go Buffs!
Stuart

http://www.cuatthegame.com

Back