1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU Big Wigs, either get serious about football program or drop to d2.....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffsyko, Oct 11, 2012.

1. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

This has been a complete joke for 6 years now and ever since gee left, nobody cares aand the fake responses that you care ring hollow.

Enough is enough with this crap.

2. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

Relax I hear there is a really big announcement about and announcement coming.

3. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me?

LOL.

"There certainly hasn't been any conversation like that that I've had and I see a lot of people and go to a lot of events," Benson said. "My phone hasn't been ringing. My emails aren't off the walls. I'm not getting any pressure. Somebody else might be, but I sure haven't heard a word."

4. Crash Davis

Crash Davis MA....THE MEATLOAF!!! Club Member

Agree. Anyone can say they want to win. Not everyone is willing to do what it takes to win.

Without necessarily defending Embree, I laugh at those who want to change coaches at this point.......as if that's going to make any difference. This has become an organizational failure a-la the Rockies.