What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU bigger and more talented than Auburn

Harsh.:lol:

I will say that I think the teams are very similar in offensive talent (and the Buffs may even have the edge). Defense is a different story.

I know it's apples and oranges, but we still always like to note it:

Auburn and CU did share a common opponent last season.

Harsh.:lol:

I will say that I think the teams are very similar in offensive talent (and the Buffs may even have the edge). Defense is a different story.

for all our complaining, we probably do have a better QB situation then they do...as far as running "the spread" and whatever version of it Malzahn will run there.

i suggest being a perennial pessimist. It is the funnest way to live ones life isn't it?

For CU football yes. If you like BS and smoke blown up your ass that's up to you. Results mean more to me than someone constantly telling you something is going to happen and it doesn't.

I think CU will go 8-5 next year and that's a good start to turning it around, but don't despise me for not getting all fuzzy inside after another big prediction from someone that hasn't come to fruition.

The thread title is somewhat bogus, at least if this is coming from the Ringo article http://www.buffzone.com/news/2009/feb/13/college-football-creighton-Colorado-Buffs/. Creighton actually said "Being at Auburn, I was telling these guys, we're bigger on the o-line than we were down there. We don't have anything here that can really stop us from competing in terms of physically. So that's exciting to be back and see that."

So he said bigger, but not more talented.

For CU football yes. If you like BS and smoke blown up your ass that's up to you. Results mean more to me than someone constantly telling you something is going to happen and it doesn't.

I think CU will go 8-5 next year and that's a good start to turning it around, but don't despise me for not getting all fuzzy inside after another big prediction from someone that hasn't come to fruition.

easy there. Having actual discussion is grounds for neg reps!:rolleyes:

Ok, maybe it was a little misleading. I read the article in the Colorado Daily while waiting for our seat at Turleys and it got me excited. My general thought about it was that Creighton thought we were night and day better physically than 3 years ago. Sorry I said more talented, although I have to agree with Boulder Buff, I bet we do have the edge over Auburn on the offensive talent right now.

PhillyBuff says the defense is playing with ankle weights on so that when we play Nebraska, we will be much faster....

Back