What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs #18 in USA Today Early Preseason Top 25

Finally some love! I just hope that our players don't get big heads. I want Dinwiddie to play his game and not feel like he has to carry our team from the ESPN Preseason All-American Watch/Mock's predicting him to go in the Lottery. I think Tad Boyle is great coach though and will keep our players heads on straight.

Finally some love! I just hope that our players don't get big heads. I want Dinwiddie to play his game and not feel like he has to carry our team from the ESPN Preseason All-American Watch/Mock's predicting him to go in the Lottery. I think Tad Boyle is great coach though and will keep our players heads on straight.

Bastardizing a Warren Miller quote here, but if they don't learn to deal with the pressure of being ranked now they will just be a year older when they do....

Watching Dinwiddie in the university games I am pretty sure he will be comfortable playing within his role. This isn't a new concept like it was a couple years ago. These players, even the grayshirts, have experienced CU being ranked and falling out - hopefully they are past it and focused on staying ranked now.

I don't think I can wait until November.... I hope football is able to win around 4 games and be competitive to tide me over.

Bastardizing a Warren Miller quote here, but if they don't learn to deal with the pressure of being ranked now they will just be a year older when they do....

Watching Dinwiddie in the university games I am pretty sure he will be comfortable playing within his role. This isn't a new concept like it was a couple years ago. These players, even the grayshirts, have experienced CU being ranked and falling out - hopefully they are past it and focused on staying ranked now.

I hope so. I think Dinwiddie is a great leader and is going to keep out team in check this year. I think our bench is deep and we have even more weapons this year than last. I really expect our depth to allow players like Booker be open to knock down threes all day.

I hope so. I think Dinwiddie is a great leader and is going to keep out team in check this year. I think our bench is deep and we have even more weapons this year than last. I really expect our depth to allow players like Booker be open to knock down threes all day.

From everything we hear, Booker was the team leader last season. From what we see it looked like Spencer was.

From everything we hear, Booker was the team leader last season. From what we see it looked like Spencer was.

I'm just excited. I think they are both going to be great leaders. It also helps that they are our starting PG and SG. Can't wait for basketball.

Back