1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU Buffs' Conrad Obi coming into his own

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Apr 1, 2011.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Kyle Ringo Camera Sports Writer

Colorado defensive line coach Mike Tuiasosopo walked off the practice field Thursday evening with his sense of humor intact in the face of mounting injury problems among his group.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
    Click here to view the article.

2. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

I read this article and wonder how many more guys that could have contributed got buried on the bench by the old staff. I recall springtime last year the coaches saying that Obi was coming on then when the season hit he never got a chance to prove it on the field so I believe what he is saying. This isn't a new Obi, this is a new staff that is willing to give guys a chance to earn time then reward them.

Frustrating to hear about the injuries on the DL but if nothing else it will force develop some depth.

3. Buff_since76

Buff_since76 Still a fan... Club Member

I think the Hawk regime has left me a little skeptical on these spring reports. I couldn't help but think of all the positive stuff said last spring about Herrod, and the prior spring about Kaynor.

I can only hope that what is written is actually going to be seen on Saturdays in the Fall.