1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU BUFFS roster on NCAA 2012 PS3

Discussion in 'Games' started by REDLINE, Jul 20, 2011.

REDLINE New Member

Jul 20, 2011

New to the site and needed some help. I wanted to know if someone could help me create a better roster on the game. I know that there are players not on the roster anymore and some that need to be made. SO if you have the game help a brother out! :D

These are some of the changes that I made so far to the roster.

Alright, Well I attempted to update the Colorado Buffaloes.

This site has the CURRENT Updated rosters http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.p...er-amp-Coaches I got to the defensive line and then had to quit because I was to tired. Might resume tomorrow.

But this is what I got so far:

*Nick Hirschman make RS Freshman not Sophomore
    *Change Justin Gorman to Brent Burnette 6'3 215lbs, RS Junior from Tennessee

*Move Will Jefferson to WR
    *Change Quentin Hildreth to D.D Goodson 5'7 165, Freshman, Dreads, Rosenberg, TX, Runs a 4.4...Hildreth is on the team but DD Goodson has a better chance at playing

*Matthew Bahr change weight to 265 (not a big deal, hes a former OL at 290 in game)

*Its DREW EBNER not "Dustin"

*Mike Iltis left the team so make Shawn Daniels, RG, #68, 6'3 280lbs, RS Senior, Evergreen,CO

*Forrest West is no longer on team (could possibly make this Patrick Mahnke which is not on the roster and moved from SS to MLB 6'1 210 Senior, Parker,CO)

There is a thread on Operationsports.com http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ckeye02-gatorbaits-corections-v-2-0-a-38.html. Don't know if anyone is familiar with these guys, but they spend days when the game comes out making updated rosters for the game. They released the first version and are working on the next version to release so people can upload and use them.

So I want to submit a good CU Buffs roster so they can update this team as well.

I only got to the LE position when doing this..anything else you guys can think of? If you want to DL the rosters I believe its PSN: GatorNuts0208
  2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Feb 1, 2008
    yo man, WillJeff is off the team as is quentin hildreth.