What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs-Utah Utes: A rivalry in the making

But it seems safe to say there was a hint of bad blood emitting from the aftermath.
As Colorado players danced on the field following the third errant field goal of the game from Utah as time expired, some Utah fans in the stands behind the CU bench were seen throwing trash and other objects at CU players and coaches.
The Buffs hardly seemed to notice, probably more because they were celebrating their first victory on the road in four seasons. But it could have been because angry people in red on the day after Thanksgiving is nothing unusual.

Silly, utes. You'll never out-class us in terms of being ****** fans. We'll always be the assholes.

Rivalry my ass. Give it another 20 years, then it *might* be a rivalry. Until then, it's just another conference game.

Since they didn't get kicked out like we did it ain't ****

Pledge Allegiance to the Swag

Since they didn't get kicked out like we did it ain't ****

Pledge Allegiance to the Swag

Not sure why you've been bugging more than usual, lately--maybe it's me.

Can somebody else tell me if 'tini has become more annoying. Just me?

Friday was a big step in "manufacturing" this rivalry, but I agree that it is going to take a long time and a lot of wins that crush the opponent for this to be a true rivalry. What is funny that I think at this point there is more bad blood between us and Washington and UCLA than Utah.

Friday was a big step in "manufacturing" this rivalry, but I agree that it is going to take a long time and a lot of wins that crush the opponent for this to be a true rivalry. What is funny that I think at this point there is more bad blood between us and Washington and UCLA than Utah.

I know this one.

What is Rick Neuheisel for 500, Alex?

Back