1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU Buffs' vertical passing game must be invisible

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Oct 14, 2010.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Jul 8, 2005
    Speed may kill, but at Colorado, it doesn't even bruise. Those speedy new wide receivers you read about all offseason haven't galloped out of town.

2. 14er

14er “Imitation is suicide.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jan 25, 2009
    "Offensive coordinator Eric Kiesau said the offense's identity changes week to week."
  3. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Dear Lord in Heaven, I nearly ****ing blew a fuse reading that. Frustration stemming from the futility of ineffective offenses and inept execution is swallowing me.

I'm sure if you're bunkered in as a member of the coaching staff, you'd say, "just what do those internet fans want from us? They wanted us to run, and now we're doing that. They want us to take shots down field now? Just what?"

But truthfully, we want the team to execute in such a manner that they can run, and can stretch the field when necessary. I believe we have the personnel to do both, yet we struggle to do either. I don't know exactly where to point my finger...but if we have the people, and it's not happening...

**** me.