What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Cal

will be interesting to see the turnout. Last time, the AD really promoted this road trip and it didn't end well for anybody in black and gold.

We will show up well in Berkeley from now until eternity. AD promoting it or not, we've got a ****load of Bay Area alums and students.

I just hope we don't get boat raced. Cal appears to be able to almost score at will. But their D looks like they can allow opponents to keep pace. Our offense needs control the tempo. No mistakes. No turnovers. And keep Cal deep in their own end when we change possession.

Cal is playing really well this year, even if they did completely meltdown against AZ. I suspect we'll have to play our best game so far to beat Cal in Berzerkely.
We'll see. Northwestern is a really bad team (along with the rest of the B1G) and Sac State is a sub-.500 FCS team. Arizona is decent, but we'll see if they can carry the energy over. Remember the UCLA then UW game last year?

We'll see. Northwestern is a really bad team (along with the rest of the B1G) and Sac State is a sub-.500 FCS team. Arizona is decent, but we'll see if they can carry the energy over. Remember the UCLA then UW game last year?

Cal is better than they were last year no doubt. The mishap at UofA tells me they still have a long way to go, just as we do. Their strength (pass O) is our strength (pass D). I think this is by far our best shot at a road win this year, but it won't be easy. Hope they continue to practice hard, and I hope the D really brings it in practice, might teach our O a thing or two.

Can't wait for saturday.

Cal is better than they were last year no doubt. The mishap at UofA tells me they still have a long way to go, just as we do. Their strength (pass O) is our strength (pass D). I think this is by far our best shot at a road win this year, but it won't be easy. Hope they continue to practice hard, and I hope the D really brings it in practice, might teach our O a thing or two.

Can't wait for saturday.
Well when you're approaching 2012 Buffs territory there's really no where to go but up :thumbsup:

Remember the last time we played Stanford and that big group of fans came over to chat on Allbuffs the week before the game? They were so funny and so smart, I found myself almost rooting for Stanford. I wish Cal had better representation on this board.

Remember the last time we played Stanford and that big group of fans came over to chat on Allbuffs the week before the game? They were so funny and so smart, I found myself almost rooting for Stanford. I wish Cal had better representation on this board.

Yep, all we get with Cal fans is a bunch of bears sniffing around and going through our garbage looking for sustenance.

Yep, all we get with Cal fans is a bunch of bears sniffing around and going through our garbage looking for sustenance.

I don't even care about smart (or expect it for that matter), but funny would be nice for a change.

I mean, what do you expect from a safety school?

Addison felt good today, concussion tests this afternoon. Day to day like McCartney and Irwin were last week.

Getting good Cal fans on this board would be a total fluke if you ask me.

Getting good Cal fans on this board would be a total fluke if you ask me.

I see what you did there. Honestly, I don't mind Flukes. He does the best he can with limited resources and seems to be reasonably well-intentioned. He gets a pass.

I see what you did there. Honestly, I don't mind Flukes. He does the best he can with limited resources and seems to be reasonably well-intentioned. He gets a pass.

well, you kinda HAVE to be reasonably civil to him. there are only about 20 serious cal football fans in the world. the guv'mint wants to tag and track him and see if he can procreate in the wild.

well, you kinda HAVE to be reasonably civil to him. there are only about 20 serious cal football fans in the world. the guv'mint wants to tag and track him and see if he can procreate in the wild.

Hahahahaahahahahaahaha! Cal fans can't get laid! hahahahahahaha!

Cal's campus this weekend:
ByKi3_RCQAAFIqa.jpg:large

Back