What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Cal

Oops. I meant to say I wish the oregon state game was at night. I'm already looking past Cal. Wow. The beer garden must still be affecting me?

I just think I'm already looking ahead to next week. It will feel nice next week after our win over Cal.

(I really want a bowl game this year. If Cal is as generous with us as they were with Arizona in the 4th quarter, we will win easily).

I was was hoping for the night game slot. Folsom under the lights is awesome. Maybe against UCLA or Washington?

oskifaceplant.jpg

Good luck getting donations out of the future Cal grads.

AJ201304020162M.jpg

Not bad Nik. I like the hatred. I can feel it. Good. Good.

We were hoping for King Soopers and Cannabrand but they wanted to stay local.

Anyway, enjoy the campus when you come out to visit (you know, to see your beat down up close). Someday, your California and Texas alums may actually donate to CU but I doubt it will take place in your lifetime.

Oops. I meant to say I wish the oregon state game was at night. I'm already looking past Cal. Wow. The beer garden must still be affecting me? I just think I'm already looking ahead to next week. It will feel nice next week after our win over Cal. (I really want a bowl game this year. If Cal is as generous with us as they were with Arizona in the 4th quarter, we will win easily).

phil.jpg

Remember the last time we played Stanford and that big group of fans came over to chat on Allbuffs the week before the game? They were so funny and so smart, I found myself almost rooting for Stanford. I wish Cal had better representation on this board.

I meant to reply to this one earlier, but I was baffled by the registration process for this site that asked me to name the CU AD B4 RG (I did attend public school after all). I originally thought this was some kind of weird Moonie disyllabic chant and by the time I figured it out it wasn't I was caught up watching Ray Donovan.

Anyway, as a trolling tip, you do realize Cal and Stanford have been rivals for about 125 years now, correct? As a result, when you say things like "that big group of Stanford fans" you immediately lose the Cal fans reading your post (and don't even get me started on "funny" and "smart"). Obviously there isn't a "big" group of Stanford fans anywhere in the world (including on the Stanford campus), and finding any on your message board would be like finding a meeting of the John Birch Society on the CU campus. The job jokes are ok, but kind of weak sauce as well. I would really focus more on how they beat us infinity to 7 in last year's Big Game. Will probably get a better rise out of us.

I meant to reply to this one earlier, but I was baffled by the registration process for this site that asked me to name the CU AD B4 RG (I did attend public school after all). I originally thought this was some kind of weird Moonie disyllabic chant and by the time I figured it out it wasn't I was caught up watching Ray Donovan.

Anyway, as a trolling tip, you do realize Cal and Stanford have been rivals for about 125 years now, correct? As a result, when you say things like "that big group of Stanford fans" you immediately lose the Cal fans reading your post (and don't even get me started on "funny" and "smart"). Obviously there isn't a "big" group of Stanford fans anywhere in the world (including on the Stanford campus), and finding any on your message board would be like finding a meeting of the John Birch Society on the CU campus. The job jokes are ok, but kind of weak sauce as well. I would really focus more on how they beat us infinity to 7 in last year's Big Game. Will probably get a better rise out of us.

Flukes who the **** is this

You're gonna get it Sebastabear. You're gonna get it bad. Stay frosty bear. :rofl:

Back