What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Cal

Bwahahahahaha!!!! Pleased to enter the ThunderDome. Should be fun.

Yes! Give a shout out to P. Richardson and Chauncey Billups. Post a hottie. Buy yourself some time until you get the lay of the land. You have a terminator on your *ss already :lol:.

O.K. Back to CU is not going to win...

When does the morning crew get here? They're the smartest CU posters.

Buffs' historical road woes as depicted in a scene from The Jerk, where Navin (Buffs) attempts to find success away from home.

j5Dlhbg.jpg

iPWPaEK.jpg

8M8jX6G.jpg

gC41yhN.jpg

OiDZOBx.jpg

jsVWBJ6.jpg

H5RDUnw.jpg

aLsBGcx.jpg

RmbfUW7.jpg

blXLC47.jpg

O.K. Back to CU is not going to win...

When does the morning crew get here? They're the smartest CU posters.

When you Cal pointdexters put down the hooch and crank up your CPAP machines.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you Cal pointexters put down the hooch and crank up your CPAP machines.

Oh, I'm awake now. Well played Skidmark. Happy Birthday btw...

B.A. Bearacus....this is the mark. :nod:

Careful, he posts on BI

Last edited:
Oh, I'm awake now. Well played Skidmark. Happy Birthday btw...

B.A. Bearacus....this is the mark. :nod:

Careful, he posts on BI

Thanks, man.

Once again the week before the Cal game brings out the laughs.
Its a good old fashion limp-dick measurement match.

Your Bears shriveled peen got kicked pretty good last weekend in Tucson, so it's no surprise that it took 'til the wee hours of Wednesday night for your ragtag assembly of drunks to nut up and infiltrate Allbuffs for some smack talk. Cross-linking to BI was inspired. Last time I was over there, you chaps were reminiscing about good times at Albany Bowl and reveling in the completion of your gold plated earthquake proof stadium renovation.

There is nothing like a 14 point line to get the juices flowing. Let those glorious dilutions of adequacy blossom.

As much as I'd like to murder a Top Dog and toss back a few shots of whisky at Henry's on Saturday, I've opted to watch this ****show from the comfort of my home. My thoughts are with my fellow Buffs who will be roaming the streets of Berkeley and disturbing the peace.

uhyjaqev.jpg
aqasubyv.jpg

I meant to reply to this one earlier, but I was baffled by the registration process for this site that asked me to name the CU AD B4 RG (I did attend public school after all). I originally thought this was some kind of weird Moonie disyllabic chant and by the time I figured it out it wasn't I was caught up watching Ray Donovan.

Anyway, as a trolling tip, you do realize Cal and Stanford have been rivals for about 125 years now, correct? As a result, when you say things like "that big group of Stanford fans" you immediately lose the Cal fans reading your post (and don't even get me started on "funny" and "smart"). Obviously there isn't a "big" group of Stanford fans anywhere in the world (including on the Stanford campus), and finding any on your message board would be like finding a meeting of the John Birch Society on the CU campus. The job jokes are ok, but kind of weak sauce as well. I would really focus more on how they beat us infinity to 7 in last year's Big Game. Will probably get a better rise out of us.

I still wish Cal had better representation on this board.

These cal fans are either really good at drinking and typing, or they think drinking is a nice glass of chardonnay before bed.

You don't drink white wine before bed. Everybody knows this.
But, being practical, falling asleep with a glass of white wine in your hand is much better than if it were red wine. White wine doesn't stain the sheets.

317833_278559212189028_376567197_n.jpg

Correction - never ever drink white wine. Yuck. Craft beer, with an occasional glass of red wine.
I do like a good beer, but the beer snobs filling up the East Bay are making the craft beer experience suck donkey *****. Last time we went to The Trapist we almost got in a fight with a douche bag because our boisterous laughter and joking was "ruining his beer drinking experience". It's Furking beer you A hole!!!

For this "50ish year old", red wine is the ultimate 2:30 I am wide awake anti sleep potion. Better than caffeine....

Love the stuff though :nod:

I do like a good beer, but the beer snobs filling up the East Bay are making the craft beer experience suck donkey *****. Last time we went to The Trapist we almost got in a fight with a douche bag because our boisterous laughter and joking was "ruining his beer drinking experience". It's Furking beer you A hole!!!

Well that's just downright BS, "beer experience" haha. I like the Trappist, but they are a little pricey. Can't deny there are some snobs out there, but still better than many of the wine enthusiasts I've run into. Check out some Bear Republic Racer 5 if you like IPAs - that and Lagunitas are my two favorites, & not just because they are both NorCal brewed.

Well that's just downright BS, "beer experience" haha. I like the Trappist, but they are a little pricey. Can't deny there are some snobs out there, but still better than many of the wine enthusiasts I've run into. Check out some Bear Republic Racer 5 if you like IPAs - that and Lagunitas are my two favorites, & not just because they are both NorCal brewed.

Can't I just get a freaking Coors Light with a shot of Wild Turkey? If I have to hear another 120lb man with a ZZ Top beard and wearing his little sister's summer camp outfit talk about the relative merits of Bavarian hops vs Oregon hops in an IPA, I'm gonna go full hipster jihad.

Can't I just get a freaking Coors Light with a shot of Wild Turkey? If I have to hear another 120lb man with a ZZ Top beard and wearing his little sister's summer camp outfit talk about the relative merits of Bavarian hops vs Oregon hops in an IPA, I'm gonna go full hipster jihad.
They are likeable, which I don't like.

Don't make me like you.

I like craft beer, but enjoy hipster bashing. half-rep.

That's damn funny! That's stand-up worthy material right there. You should email that bit to someone like Louis CK or Dennis Miller. I could see them using it.

Back