What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU cheerleaders > UGA cheerleaders

Well, I was drunk and 18. It was never good when I sobered up though--I'm sure they thought the same thing about me.

That makes sense. My best friend after looking around campus for a day with me said "Well, I don't have to worry about my husband cheating on me with the women here."

Having visited my best friend whose husband is attending Purdue for his post-grad studies, I'm having a hard time believing that you found ANY attractive women there. I wanted to kill myself after 2 days there.

When I was out there a couple of years ago, there was one chick we were hanging out with who was drop-dead gorgeous and would easily fit in with the top chicks at any school. After that there were a few average looking chicks who I wouldn't ignore and after that there were a ton of ugly bitches. It isn't good out there.

If you think all girl populations are similar, go visit Madison WI. You'll rather sleep alone with your hand down your pants than with some of those dairy merchants.

Arguments like this are silly. There are what, 30,000 students at CU with half women? So, 15,000 women. UGA is probably about the same, give or take several thousand. Out of that 15,000 there are absolutely incredible women at both schools. Trying to say one set is hotter than the other is just dumb.

You were up against it in West Lafayette though. Since its a technical school, it doesn't draw many women. And the ones it does draw tend to be studious. I think Purdue has one of the most lopsided guy/girl ratios in all of non-military D-1.

I buy that. But we're talking depth of talent, I think.

When I went to school in the Big 10 we used to say, "most guys would hook up with roughly 9 out of 10 college aged chicks if given the opportunity. The other 1 out of ten attend the Big 10".

Think what you want about the Big Ten, but Chicago is one of the nation's hotbeds for hotties, especially the north side. And as you know, Chicago is the capital of Big Ten country. Lots of Iowa, Indiana and Illinois girls doing their part to maintain that rep.

You were up against it in West Lafayette though. Since its a technical school, it doesn't draw many women. And the ones it does draw tend to be studious. I think Purdue has one of the most lopsided guy/girl ratios in all of non-military D-1.

I'm assuming that "lopsided" is designed to modify "ratios" in this sentence. But either way it works.

Back