1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU Clips at their best--All the big moments

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Wise Old Man, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Wise Old Man

Wise Old Man Member

In no way did i make this. But it makes me feel oooo so good. I love watching this when i can't watch a current game.
    Enjoy!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJUJ8avYkFA&NR=1"]YouTube - Colorado Football[/ame]

BuffTuba likes this.
  2. BuffTuba

BuffTuba Club Member Club Member

This video still gets me going even though I have seen everyone of those highlights hundreds of times.

Random thought though: This time while I was watching them though I noticed something else. Most of these types of highlight that are in the video we have seen this year. I think there is a lot of highlight film to add that comes from this year. Its nice to be able to see that.

I also noticed that the past few years we haven't been very physical, more of a finesse team(I could be wrong but that's what it seems). I think we started to see that physicality again this year, which is something that is apparent in every segment of that highlight compilation.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
    Wise Old Man likes this.
  3. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

I love watching this video as well....however, it is bittersweet for me, because we currently suck. As I watch the video, I can't stop thinking about the current state of the program. Not to say that I don't have confidence in DH, because I do. But there is not much to be thrilled about since the 2001 Big 12 Championship game.....

Sure would be nice to get back to the glory days shown on the video!

4. MSBuff

MSBuff Well-Known Member

:nod:

Idot Buff likes this.
  5. Wise Old Man

Wise Old Man Member

It's Sooo true. Thank god For ryan walters!... He is the only player i saw who was out there to not only win, but to pound every one into the dust... Thats what the great teams do. Instead of going out there and getting hyped because they might upset a really good team, they go out there and plan on bruising whoever gets in their way.
    A little known player back .. mid late 90's . Ryan black. he was either a corner, or safety. (forgive me, i was 10 years old. ) but he was my hero. Undersized but would make exciting hits.

6. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

If that's the case then you weren't paying attention. Cha'pelle Brown had a tremendous season. Same for Mohler, Hypo, and Brandon Nicholas.

7. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

But I'm really going to miss Walters in the secondary. The kid was an animal.

8. Idot Buff

Don't forget about Speedy...we might have become bowl-eligible had he not been hurt....

9. Wise Old Man

Wise Old Man Member

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. i'm not talking about consistency or effort. Hypolite and nicholas never backed down. And i would never take anything away from their effort. Cha'pelle and mohler fall into that catagory as well imo. I'm talking about attitude and fire! Hypolite would never give up on a play, but he would not go out of his way to make a statement. VICKERS. BROWN. SYKES. These players would not be satisfied with making a stop behind the line, or getting that first down. They would make sure you payed for even thinking about getting in their way. I'm talking about people like Vili Mau Mau. Who just want to DOMINATE.
    it goes along the same line as running up the score. Just more on a personal level.

10. Wise Old Man

Wise Old Man Member

Speedy . That one i do think is right. He played with a chip on his shoulder, and dared ANYONE to tackle him. I can't wait for him to be back.

11. Idot Buff

I hope he comes back as good as new....you never know....

12. Wise Old Man

Wise Old Man Member

yea. i pray this injury doesn't get to his head..... :sad1: