1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU coaches

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by cu2x, Jan 4, 2011.

1. cu2x

cu2x Club Member Club Member

with the RRod news and my dislike for coaches who take off right after proclaiming their love and loyalty, I was thinking back over past Buff coaches, wondering who had left CU for greener pastures. Is ricky arguably the only one? and tho he went for more money, was it really a step up football wise?

Ebree seems almost overconfident at this point, re recruiting. The only basis for this would be if they are actually getting a lot of firm interest. wouldn't that be nice

Go Buffs

2. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

I don't know if their present situation was at that time, but the Pac-10 was a place a lot of CU fans had wanted to be for a long time so Rick at least got in on the action before Colorado did. He could have had the same results in those Washington years as he did at CU, but we'll never know.

And the USFL was so impressed with the program-building Chuck Fairbanks did in Boulder that they gave him a shot to jump to the pros, so there's our second example. :devil:

3. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

coach buzzkill.

oh wait, that's bball