What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cu dvds?

Tinthe303

Hey Everyone!

First time poster here, just wondering if anyone here has purchased DVD's through the CU website i ordered the 2001 Nebraska game today, my friend bought a Nebraska 3 pack through them and it has the full 1999 and 2007 games but only like a highlight package of the 2001 game i hope i ordered the full game and not the highlights

Any input or thoughts would be awesome!

Thanks Everyone and Go BUFFS!

Tommy

I ordered a lot of them... including the last 2 years' season pass... they are amazing for cup coasters...... F YOU HAWK!

Ha my friend told me when he bought that package they had the 2006 Montana State game up there for sale, i can't think of a single reason why i would buy that game ever...unless used as evidence in court against paying off Hawk's contract :)

Back