What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Falls 4-3 In Tight Match Against Boise State

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
BOULDER – The University of Colorado tennis team faced stiff competition against Boise State, with a single match separating winner and loser. Boise State found the extra edge, handing Colorado a 4-3 defeat.

In the season’s opening weekend, the Buffaloes fall to 1-1. The Broncos open their season with a win, extending their series lead over Colorado to 6-3, including wins in the last four matches.

“It was a tough match,” CU head coach Nicole Kenneally said. “I’m proud of the way we came out and fought. I think this team has put in a lot of hard work on the court and off the court, and we’ll continue to do that. I’m excited for the remainder of the season. Obviously being so close to a victory today and not being able to pull it off is disappointing, and I know the girls feel that way too. At the end of the day, it’s an opportunity to learn.

Read more...

Back