What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Fan Drive on Facebook

Jens1893

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
The AD has started a Fan Drive on Facebook and YOU can win while helping the AD to gain more Facebook fans!

main.jpg

LINK

To illustrate, this is the amount of Facebook fans the primary pages of each school have right now. That´s not right. Show your support for your Buffs!

CU 6,441
Washington State 20,981
Arizona 20,388
Washington 160,892
Oregon State 114,588 (!)
Stanford 11,473
UCLA 18,003
Oregon 300,170
Cal 21,846
USC 72.090
Arizona state 105,656
Utah 50,307

Question (not an accusation). Is this link 'your' code; i.e. if you get 150 of us to sign up through it you get the season tix? If so, does it go into the Allbuffs pool of tickets? Just askin'....

Question (not an accusation). Is this link 'your' code; i.e. if you get 150 of us to sign up through it you get the season tix? If so, does it go into the Allbuffs pool of tickets? Just askin'....

Good question. Are we doing this as an AB thing or was it posted as a public service announcement?

well since Jens lives in Germany i am not sure how much use he has for season tickets.

Well, in that case, maybe one of the mods would like to link it through their FB page and put the tickets in the AB kitty.

Maybe that's gaming the system a bit, but we could do some good work for them (more 'friends) in return...

Well, in that case, maybe one of the mods would like to link it through their FB page and put the tickets in the AB kitty.

Maybe that's gaming the system a bit, but we could do some good work for them (more 'friends) in return...

Way I see it you have to invite your friends via email who will then be emailed a code they have to enter when they sign up. So we would basically only need the code of an eligible person.

Way I see it you have to invite your friends via email who will then be emailed a code they have to enter when they sign up. So we would basically only need the code of an eligible person.

So can I just create a million gmail accounts?

Back