What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Fan & Laser Last Week?

It was a student about 6 rows behind me. I saw it on Robinson and turned around and saw the kid with it. I am really dissapointed to read about this as a student myself. Like jpbuff said, we were treated like we were from A&M in CS and that is the first and hopefully not last time that happens. Even the students were extraordinarily nice.

There have been countless times when, in Folsom, I have had CU students talk **** to me. I think some of that comes with the success, or lack thereof, we have had the past few years. I am tired of defending and dealing with the unsportsmanship that is constantly shown by our students (mostly).

JJBUFF -

Did the guy appear to be aisan? My son (3rd generation buff) was sitting in that section and said he saw the guy do it too.

It would have been visible without the video camera but possibly only because the white jersey reflected almost all of the beam. Given that the beam had diverged to about 2" or more in diameter the power density would have been pretty low and not able to do any eye damage. However, a green laser diffuse reflection at just about any power can produce an incredible ice cream head ache for about 2-5 minutes.

I know nothing about lasers, but isn't it possible that it was merely a green laser pointer? Or are those also dangerous?

I will say this,

If I see anybody at the CU vs. NU game in my section with one of those I will make sure that they are out of the stadium faster than feed goes through a buffalo.

I will say this,

If I see anybody at the CU vs. NU game in my section with one of those I will make sure that they are out of the stadium faster than feed goes through a buffalo.

You're aware as a husker fan--I'm sure--that a buffalo is a ruminant, and actually takes quite a while to digest and subsequently pass "feed".

So basically, according to your time caculations, you'll wait for the game to end when the perp will depart on his/her own accord. You're a sally-boy; no wonder you can't get yourself a girl.

You're aware as a husker fan--I'm sure--that a buffalo is a ruminant, and actually takes quite a while to digest and subsequently pass "feed".

So basically, according to your time caculations, you'll wait for the game to end when the perp will depart on his/her own accord. You're a sally-boy; no wonder you can't get yourself a girl.

Yes I know what your are saying. I was trying to be funny.......... it did not work with you! So how about this, FEED THROUGH A DUCK :smile:

No way bro'! With a few 'shrooms Folsom was like Laser Floyd at the planetarium.

Bad news is that the laser guided piss bomb missed the painted target, so the special ops wing of the sCUmpublican guard has more tinkering to do in the skunk works prior to Thanksgiving. But Zac Robinson did look like a cross between Knight Rider and the Terminator which was totally bogus in a rightous kind of way.

Any Nebraska fans know where a guy can score some pachuli in Lincoln?

That was an absolutely classless display by that fan and I hope they find him and ban him for life!

I so totally agree, good god isn't it sad we have come to the point of defending absolute dinks ? Jesus win with class and lose with dignity.

You sure it wasn't this guy?

laser_lg.jpg

My first post here.

I think that CU should do everything reasonable within its power to identify the student who had the laser pointer and take away all ticket privileges for his entire student career.

This behavior is not tolerable by the CU family.

And a note to Nebraska fans, this was one person in the stadium - and someone who isn't welcome at Folsom.

Go Buffs

My first post here.

I think that CU should do everything reasonable within its power to identify the student who had the laser pointer and take away all ticket privileges for his entire student career.

This behavior is not tolerable by the CU family.

And a note to Nebraska fans, this was one person in the stadium - and someone who isn't welcome at Folsom.

Go Buffs

Time to bring in the CSI guys. Those guys can recreate where the laser was located based on the angle of the beam of light (at least on TV).

Horatio, Grissom....where the hell are ya.

Ah, now there's an intelligent contribution. :lol:

40%? Hmm, and I thought CU offered a statistics class, apparently not! :smile:

Did I really just read that right? A Nebraska fan making fun of academics at CU? Do your athletes even go to class? I am sure many CU students and staff would take some time to respond to the idiocy of this comment... but we are too busy launching satellites and winning Nobel prizes at the moment.

Ah, now there's an intelligent contribution. :lol:

40%? Hmm, and I thought CU offered a statistics class, apparently not! :smile:

Did I really just read that right? A Nebraska fan making fun of academics at CU? Do your athletes even go to class? I am sure many CU students and staff would take some time to respond to the idiocy of this comment... but we are too busy launching satellites and winning Nobel prizes at the moment.

Guess you haven't bothered looking at the statistics and facts, huh? Go look it up, Nebraska is FIRST in the nation in terms of Academic All-Americans in the Athletic programs - ranked just above Notre Dame. Colorado? Not even close.

Why is it that noobs always come in with guns ablazin? Our athletes go to class all the time. Josh Davis was in plenty of my classes when I was in college. I could count on it everyday. I'd look back and there would be Josh, staring at the ceiling in the back of the classroom, totally oblivious to what was going on. But he was there dammit!:smile2:

Guess you haven't bothered looking at the statistics and facts, huh? Go look it up, Nebraska is FIRST in the nation in terms of Academic All-Americans in the Athletic programs - ranked just above Notre Dame. Colorado? Not even close.

That's because NU only offers basket weaving and cow tipping for classes! Hur, hur, hur!:rolleyes:

Back