1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU Football Questions

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by UteFan, Jul 16, 2010.

1. UteFan

UteFan New Member

I'm a big Bronco fan and like to periodically make a quick trip to Denver for a game. Now we're future conference mates, I also wanted to check out Folsom Field and a Buffs game as well. That being said, I have a couple of questions:

1 Assuming I went to a Buffs game on Sat. and a Bronco game on Sunday, is it better to stay in Boulder then drive down to Denver or visa versa? I've stayed at the Marriott in downtown Denver in the past which has been close to some nice bars and restaurants (love the Tilted Kilt - for obvious reasons), but wouldn't mind checking out the post-game nightlife in Boulder either. Granted, I don't want to have to drive after knocking down a few, where's the best place to stay?

2. Is it tough to get a ticket to a Buffs game? Can a I walk up to the ticket office on game day or should I go the StubHub route?

3. Any good pre-game or post-game bars in Boulder to check out?

Thanks in advance.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Given that you have done denver lots, do boulder. It is a unique town and is worth chilling in.

3. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Stay in Boulder. Tickets are no that hard to come by, especially given the fact the Buffs have been on the rocks with Hawk at the helm. You can usually pick them up for close to face at the Harvest House or out in front of the stadium.

4. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Boulder by a mile.

Dark Horse is extremely cool.

5. UteFan

UteFan New Member

Thanks for the responses

It looks like Boulder is the plan for this fall.

6. FChairbanks

FChairbanks muthaka slayer Club Member