What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Football Watch Parties

watch parties in Lincoln or even Omaha?

Would that be allowed in Nebraska? Are there many Colorado fans in Nebraska? I know a lot of Nebraskans move to Colorado, for obvious reasons, but I don't see many people from Colorado going that direction.

Would that be allowed in Nebraska? Are there many Colorado fans in Nebraska? I know a lot of Nebraskans move to Colorado, for obvious reasons, but I don't see many people from Colorado going that direction.

I miss Colorado.

[FONT=&quot]nebclub (at) coloradoalum (dot) org [/FONT]
watch parties in Lincoln or even Omaha?

There's an alumni club, but they don't appear to active. email them at "nebclub (at) coloradoalum (dot) org"

Any NYC Buffs out there with additional ideas on places to catch a CU game...I'll be in NYC for the Cal game and am definitely open to any suggestions...see Bar XII on the listing which would be perfect except i'll be watching with a fellow Buff & Michigan alumn and Bar XII happens to be the Shmuckeyes official watch party as well (so asking to watch the ND vs. Michigan game as well (games at same time) may not go over very well with the ohio folks)....appreciate any other suggestions

Watch Party in Seattle, WA?

I just moved to Seattle from Boulder in December. This is my first time not being in Boulder for every home game since 1994. I am hoping someone knows a place where the Buffalo Faithful meet on Saturdays for games. Please help!

The Phoenix watch parties have moved to Saddle Ranch, 4321 N. Scottsdale Blvd, Scottsdale. Haven't been for a watch party yet, but I'll be there several times this fall.

The Phoenix watch parties have moved to Saddle Ranch, 4321 N. Scottsdale Blvd, Scottsdale. Haven't been for a watch party yet, but I'll be there several times this fall.

Perhaps the first page should be edited to reflect the changes in Austin, Phoenix, and San Francisco.

Austin, TX Watch party at Gibson Bar, 1109 South Lamar - 12:30 (central time)
I'll be there at 12 to hang up the flag, stake out territory, and "peruse" ther game day specials!

If you happen to be in Bahrain, PM me and hopefully our set up out here is going to hold up. If not then we will get together for some beers at least.

Orange County:
Tia Juana’s Long Bar and Grill

I used to frequent this place when I lived in Tustin. Allsome place! Do they still do the tekilya shots when a train goes by?

Anyone know where to watch the game in Honolulu?

GO BUFFS

In my time there, I never found a place that carried CU games unless they happened to be on the national feed. Caught 2006 CU-OU at Dave and Buster's at the Ward Center.

I pretty much went with ordering the sports package and ESPN game plan on Oceanic in order to catch the Buffs. Worked out great since the game came on early morning, I'd DVR while at kids' flag football, then come home and watch the CU game while downing a few Kona Longboards, then walk to Aloha Stadium for the tailgate and UH game. 2007 was a great football season in the islands until we lost the Independence Bowl...:pissed:

Houston watch party (and flag football game against CSU alumns) is on!

Where: Firkin & Phoenix (1915 Westheimer)
When: Saturday, September 4th. Game starts @ 1pm CST.
Dress: Black and Gold - No Green!

CU - CSU Flag Football Game
Our local chapter will be squaring off against the CSU Alumni group in a co-ed flag football game.
Event Details
Where: Lanier Middle School (2600 Woodhead)
When: Saturday, September 4. Flag football game starts @ 11am.
Dress: Must be wearing black and gold if you want to participate.

I just moved to Seattle from Boulder in December. This is my first time not being in Boulder for every home game since 1994. I am hoping someone knows a place where the Buffalo Faithful meet on Saturdays for games. Please help!

That would be awesome. I've never been able to find one up here. Maybe someone here can hook us up. . . . .please.

Blake street tavern

so....the fc clan stopped in to the new location of blake street tavern for a late lunch after kicking the lammies ass last weekend and i have to say the new location ****ing rocks!!!

chris greeted us at the door and, because we were suited up in our buff gear, he made sure we were comfortably seated in a booth with a view of numerous tv's.

i am planning to watch the buffs kick the bears' ass this weekend since i can't make it out to cali for the game.

anybody up for joining me?

i think chris said he is opening the bar opens at 9AM on saturday and kickoff is at 1:30 MST...i will probably get there around 11 or so...

show of hands?
:wave:

:gobuffs:

I think I'm with you FC. My gf is going to the game with the pep band so I'm on my own for the weekend. I've heard nothing but great things about Blake Street Tavern so I think I'll take this opportunity to check it out. Hope to see some of the rest of you there too!

I think I'm with you FC. My gf is going to the game with the pep band so I'm on my own for the weekend. I've heard nothing but great things about Blake Street Tavern so I think I'll take this opportunity to check it out. Hope to see some of the rest of you there too!

since it looks like Ralphie may not travel we should see if she'll be at Blake st.

excellent, goldenbuff!

sacky and i are going to carpool to blake street from longmont; we should be there around 11am or so.

it will be good to put a face to a name before i get a chance to kick your ass in the allbuffs ffl...

(assuming that is you in the league...)

:smile2:

FYI...i just emailed the owner of blake street tavern and asked him to post details about the game this saturday in this thread. so please show him some courtesy, and hopefully we will have a good local crowd watching YOUR university of colorado golden buffaloes putting a beat down on the uc-berkeley golden bears!

FYI...i just emailed the owner of blake street tavern and asked him to post details about the game this saturday in this thread. so please show him some courtesy, and hopefully we will have a good local crowd watching YOUR university of colorado golden buffaloes putting a beat down on the uc-berkeley golden bears!

FC if you can get him to write a quick preview of Blake st I'll create a separate post for each bar owner in the other thread so they can promote their place of business, after all if they are nice enough to host us the least we can do is return the favor.

Also i may be in attendance at Blake st as well.

FC if you can get him to write a quick preview of Blake st I'll create a separate post for each bar owner in the other thread so they can promote their place of business, after all if they are nice enough to host us the least we can do is return the favor.

Also i may be in attendance at Blake st as well.

abs, i linked this thread in my email so he will hopefully see your message and do just that...

he has posted here before, i thought he was registered under blake street buff or something like that.

EDIT: he actually has posted some info about his place in this thread (post #9)...but the bar has actually moved since his original post, they are now one block south of their original location and one block north of coors field on blake street.

looking forward to seeing you at the tavern on saturday!

Last edited:
Back