What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU/FS game postponed to a later date

Hey, if anyone would of told you that as of Sept. 27th, CU would be undefeated, you'd have been ecstatic, right? :thumbsup:

Looking at the schedules, I don't see any way this game gets made up if Fresno makes the MWC Title game.

Someone had the idea of CU/Fresno being played Oct. 19 and then Fresno/UNLV moving their game to Nov.16 where they both have an open date.

Someone had the idea of CU/Fresno being played Oct. 19 and then Fresno/UNLV moving their game to Nov.16 where they both have an open date.

Would mean 3 schools agreeing, and the Pac-12 office signing off on us playing a non conf game after the first 4 weeks.

this is gonna be interesting. They have a lot of things to shuffle. I bet they just postpone it to another year.

Would mean 3 schools agreeing, and the Pac-12 office signing off on us playing a non conf game after the first 4 weeks.

I'm sure the PAC 12 would be OK with that if it meant another one of it's teams was potentially bowl eligible, and it meant one more game to air on the Pac-12 network. Getting UNLV to move would be the hard part.

I'm sure the PAC 12 would be OK with that if it meant another one of it's teams was potentially bowl eligible, and it meant one more game to air on the Pac-12 network. Getting UNLV to move would be the hard part.

CU would probably have to offer UNLV a series or 2 of football and basketball games.

It probably just be moved to some year where we a space in our non-conference schedules. I don't think we ever made up the game we cancelled in 2001 with Washington State.

They technically made it up in 2003, but it was just part of a 12 game schedule.

It probably just be moved to some year where we a space in our non-conference schedules. I don't think we ever made up the game we cancelled in 2001 with Washington State.

I think getting our doors blown off in '03 was the make-up of '01 Wazzu

so we have a bye next week? Any chance we can get a FCS team here on short notice next week to get a 12 game season?

this had to have happened to some school before, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, flood. What historical context do we have to look at?

Back