What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cu/fsu

SJBuff

Club Member
Club Member
For the fist time in nearly 10 years I'm coming to Boulder to see a game!!!!

My college roommate and I have put together a little roomie reunion for the 4-5 of us that lived together and it just worked out to be the weekend we play FSU. I'm so completely stoked to be coming back to Boulder!

I'll try to do the tail gate rounds so I can finally have a chance to meet some of you.

We're planning on staying at a hotel in boulder on Saturday, any recommendations? We don't want to spend the $$ for a 5 star but we want to stay out of the flee bags too.

Hell yeah! Can't wait!!!!!
525_Flat_Irons_in_the_Fall.jpg

If I were you, I'd check with the Millenium Harvest House - close to campus/stadium, easy distance to Pearl Street and they give discounts to CU alum.

Boulderado would be my first choice, and work backward from there. Harvest House is closer to Folsom. But, i think you overpay for the HH. Restaurants are better at the Boulderado...and downtown.

not as flashy, but when my pops visits he and the wife stay at the Silver Saddle motel right up the canyon by Eben Fine Park. less expensive and the people are really great. kind of a groovy old school motor lodge right by the creek path.

Last edited:
Back