What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU - fUCLA Predictions

Big game for the Buffs , the road problems got to be a factor here. Special teams is going to be a problem. My heart says Buffalos will win, but mind head says toss up. What the heck why not Buffalos will win 37-33.

Big game for the Buffs , the road problems got to be a factor here. Special teams is going to be a problem. My heart says Buffalos will win, but mind head says toss up. What the heck why not Buffalos will win 37-33.

Please explain how special teams are going ti be an issue.

Pledge Allegiance to the Swag

Apologies to Rugged on the pics, not trying to poach his "vision"

Buffs 34
Bruins 17

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1321674966385.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321674966385.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 10
  • uploadfromtaptalk1321674996525.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321674996525.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 10
Line is still sitting at UCLA -11 (originally opened at -14). Last week it was Zona -11.5. Weather is 61 and partly cloudy in Pasadena tomorrow, let's get it on! Go Buffs - prove me wrong!

Last road game I went to I broke my ankle so bad I had to have four screws put in and was on crutches for 12 weeks.

did CU win or lose that game?

this is important to know before game time. on a completely unrelated note, someone get me a baseball bat.

I still don't believe these guys truly believe. I figure 2 out of 3 units (O, D, ST) get their mean on and come to play. The one that doesn't costs us the game. For some reason my gut tells me it's going to be the defense that sh!ts the bed. I see them getting burned a couple of times and not being able to get key stops when they need to. Not because UCLA is that good, more so that we make mistakes, make wrong adjustments/calls, and get taken advantage of in certain match ups. Their big WRs/TEs scare the hell outta me.

Heart - CU 27 UCLA 24
Head - UCLA 31 CU 17

I still don't believe these guys truly believe. I figure 2 out of 3 units (O, D, ST) get their mean on and come to play. The one that doesn't costs us the game. For some reason my gut tells me it's going to be the defense that sh!ts the bed. I see them getting burned a couple of times and not being able to get key stops when they need to. Not because UCLA is that good, more so that we make mistakes, make wrong adjustments/calls, and get taken advantage of in certain match ups. Their big WRs/TEs scare the hell outta me.

Heart - CU 27 UCLA 24
Head - UCLA 31 CU 17

Oneil may look good at home in the high altitude environment, but on the road his average per kick is horrible. Special teams is the biggest problem, followed by our pass defense. The good news is that UCLA QB is probably one of the worst QB in the conference, but they can run the ball. Our run defense is not so good.

FAITH? Try reality sometime. There's no reason for people to think CU can win a game on the road again until they do it. What is it now 24 or 25 straight?

What do you expect people to think?
What harm would being positive and having faith in the coaching staff do?

What harm would being positive and having faith in the coaching staff do?

None, superfan. Just like there's no harm in fans not believing until they see it. It's the coaches and players job to prove it, not the fans job. After the last 6 years, hasn't been much positive to crow about.

Back