What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU fueled official game thread

0 receptions for Scotty McKnight.
0 receptions for Toney Clemons.
0 receptions for Paul Richardson.
0 receptions for Ryan Deehan.
0 receptions for Speedy Stewart.

And now we are down 14 points on the road, needing to pass the ball.

Cody needs to prove himself more then ever. This is our bowl game. This is his legacy. This is the biggest game of his career.

It's a COLORADO board!!! We are free to throw in as many "fuskers f u c k sheep" comments as we like because this is a COLORADO board. So go bang a sheep.

They're oddly desperate for attention from Colorado fans. This is the last day any of them have any excuse to be here.

How many tipped passes for Cody? 2? 3?

This will kill us unless he can find some passing lanes.

How many tipped passes for Cody? 2? 3?

This will kill us unless he can find some passing lanes.

And his only completed pass was on the trick play where he threw from near the sideline.

time for some bootleg passing plays to get him outside the box

I'm just about done watching this ****. Cody passing into triple coverage on multiple occasions and we won't figure out how to stop the run.

wow.

a) what the hell happened to our DBs this season? Not too many plays from them this year.
b) i didn't really see the PI, not that it mattered.

Cody's not having a very good game. His throws have been very poor. Now the defense gives up a huge run.

I'm not throwing it in but it's fitting that a QB'less Nebraska is running over us in the most predictable fashion.

Cody's not having a very good game. His throws have been very poor. Now the defense gives up a huge run.

I'm not throwing it in but it's fitting that a QB'less Nebraska is running over us in the most predictable fashion.
Cody is getting zero help from his WR's as well. The O has fallen apart.

Back