What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU games on line

Ozbuff

Anyone know of a website that shows CU games streaming live? I live overseas and haven't found a way to watch. Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere.

I was in Europe for the Hawaii game and had no problem getting a decent stream through this site:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would ask that you don't post links to streams on this site. If you want to do it in personal communication, then that's your choice, but we can get in trouble for hosting those links.

np - i don't have cable/satellite so i rely on streams also, but I don't post anything on the forums so the site doesn't get in trouble.

so saying "vipbox" would be wrong? just askin cuz I would love to hear of a few new sites since "channelsurfing" went away.

Jeez who unloaded the neg rep on you Waylon. I always thought you were a lot of fun, one of the best trolls.
Entertaining too from what I remember, with a flair for the shall we say finer things in life.

Jeez who unloaded the neg rep on you Waylon. I always thought you were a lot of fun, one of the best trolls.
Entertaining too from what I remember, with a flair for the shall we say finer things in life.

Wasn't Waylon the one with the great avatar pics? Since those are only available with club memberships now, he got the shaft.

Back