What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU in California

Jens1893

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Remember how big a deal was made out of the increased CU presence in California during the Pac 12 switch? That it allows us to reconnect with our fans and alumni in CA and also allows us to present the school to the recruits in the area?

at Cal 7-52 L
v Cal 33-36 L
at Stanford 7-48 L
v USC 17-42 L
at UCLA 6-45 L
v Sacramento State 28-30 L
at Fresno 14-69 L
v UCLA 14-42 L
at USC 6-50 L

Since 2010 we have played 9 games against teams from the state of California, losing 9 and losing 7 of those by 3 TDs+.

Do they in all honesty believe the alumni and fans in California care for this? Do they honestly believe this is a way to present themselves to our Californian fans and alumni? Do they honestly believe people want to see this?

Remember how big a deal was made out of the increased CU presence in California during the Pac 12 switch? That it allows us to reconnect with our fans and alumni in CA and also allows us to present the school to the recruits in the area?

at Cal 7-52 L
v Cal 33-36 L
at Stanford 7-48 L
v USC 17-42 L
at UCLA 6-45 L
at Fresno 14-69 L
v UCLA 14-42 L
at USC 6-50 L

Since 2010 we have played 9 games against teams from the state of California, losing 9 and losing 7 of those by 3 TDs+.

Do they in all honesty believe the alumni and fans in California care for this? Do they honestly believe this is a way to present themselves to our Californian fans and alumni? Do they honestly believe people want to see this?

Holy hell. We've been outscored 264-40 in games played in California the last 3 seasons. 264-40. What we're offering the west coast alums right now is the opportunity to be humiliated up close and personal....

at Cal 7-52 L
v Cal 33-36 L
at Stanford 7-48 L
v USC 17-42 L
at UCLA 6-45 L
at Fresno 14-69 L
v UCLA 14-42 L
at USC 6-50 L

"they" don't give a crap

The move to the Pac 12 may be backfiring on us. Not that I think it's a bad move, but are we sure we want those alumni to be exposed to heretofore unknown levels of sucktitude?

The move to the Pac 12 may be backfiring on us. Not that I think it's a bad move, but are we sure we want those alumni to be exposed to heretofore unknown levels of sucktitude?

Why yes. Yes I do. If I have to take it here at home those people abroad should to.

i had great tickets for the usc game and didn't even go. like i need to sit there and watch them get annihilated again. i've sat through enough ridiculous beatings where CU is out of the game in the first quarter and completely outcoached and outmanned and a total laughingstock to everyone in the stadium.

As a resident of Big12 (and Conf USA, and according to that A&M billboard, SEC) country, I for one am mildly relieved that this season's blow-out losses have not been within 900 miles of my residence.

and another example--- my friends/family that went to the usc game (to root for usc, by the way)-- they moved up their dinner reservation and left at the half.

they said the buffs look absolutely petrified in pre-game warmups. oh, and that several high school teams in LA have better skill players.

and another example--- my friends/family that went to the usc game (to root for usc, by the way)-- they moved up their dinner reservation and left at the half.

they said the buffs look absolutely petrified in pre-game warmups. oh, and that several high school teams in LA have better skill players.

Did you get names in case any of 'em might attempt to academically qualify for a CU scholarship?

Ok, right now I live just outside LA and i still had no desire to go to yesterday's game. As a fan who went to the Cal away game a couple years ago and the UCLA game last season, i have seen enough pitiful performances. glad I didn't even give going to the game a second thought. can't wait for bball season...

i had great tickets for the usc game and didn't even go. Like i need to sit there and watch them get annihilated again. I've sat through enough ridiculous beatings where cu is out of the game in the first quarter and completely outcoached and outmanned and a total laughingstock to everyone in the stadium.
----> you

Do they in all honesty believe the alumni and fans in California care for this? Do they honestly believe this is a way to present themselves to our Californian fans and alumni?

http://www.cualum.org/services/chapters/chapter-list-california/

LA Chapter is the hottest IMO...

at Cal 7-52 L
v Cal 33-36 L
at Stanford 7-48 L
v USC 17-42 L
at UCLA 6-45 L
at Fresno 14-69 L
v UCLA 14-42 L
at USC 6-50 L

Do you honestly believe Benson , DiStephano and Bohn give a sh*t? I don't. This is the state of CU football.

Back