What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU in Hawaii 2011

More Hawaii ticket update info.As of today, Aug 1st, The CUAD is offering Hawaii tickets for $35 each. The CUAD has no information about where in Aloha the visitor's section might be located. Does anyone who has ever been to a Hawaii game know which section the visitors usually sit?The U of Hawaii makes single game tickets available on Aug 15. Stubhub has some orange section seats in section K, row 1 for $136.If anyone else wants to sit with some fellow buffs down low between the 20's, PM me. I'm planning on pulling the trigger on Aug 15th. I'll be looking for best deal, closest in, either from UHAD or stubhub. The more, the merrier.

More Hawaii ticket update info.As of today, Aug 1st, The CUAD is offering Hawaii tickets for $35 each. The CUAD has no information about where in Aloha the visitor's section might be located. Does anyone who has ever been to a Hawaii game know which section the visitors usually sit?The U of Hawaii makes single game tickets available on Aug 15. Stubhub has some orange section seats in section K, row 1 for $136.If anyone else wants to sit with some fellow buffs down low between the 20's, PM me. I'm planning on pulling the trigger on Aug 15th. I'll be looking for best deal, closest in, either from UHAD or stubhub. The more, the merrier.

I called the Hawaii ticket office yesterday. They've alloted CU tickets in the north end zone-Sections R, S, T, and U.

Football%20Configuration.pdf

Map.

BTW, Makai = "towards the sea". That's the visitor's bench.

I'm bringing my clubs....father in-law wants to go out on that Saturday morning before the game....sounds like quite the perfect day

Hmmmmm. I typically reserve game days for tailgate preparation, followed by actual tailgating. Golf cuts into valuable prep time. Any other days?

Hmmmmm. I typically reserve game days for tailgate preparation, followed by actual tailgating. Golf cuts into valuable prep time. Any other days?

We fly in on Friday and will be on the Island until the following Friday....were planning on hitting the links 2-3 time (depending on if we go out on Saturday morning)....thinking Monday and Wednesday, but not sure exact days or locations yet. Believe 1 day we're trying to get in on the "toughest course in the nation", Ko'Olau but haven't nailed down the courses yet.

Not sure if you guys all get this stuff, but here is a local CU Alum email I received over the weekend:LUAU w/ FOOTBALL TEAM, 9/1/11 (Thursday), 5:30-8:30pm @ Paradise Cove - Luau with the CU Football Team, Coaching Staff, & Fellow Alumni! Enjoy a Hawaiian buffet dinner, Hawaiian arts and crafts demonstrations, Polynesian games, Hukilau on the beach, a spectacular Polynesian show and more!TAILGATE PARTY, 9/3/11 (Saturday), 1:30pm @ Aloha Stadium - No need to sweat it out in the parking lot, come join us in the stadium and tailgate in-style with fellow CU Alums! Meet other Forever Buffs, eat a hearty meal and celebrate your CU pride. CU vs. UH FOOTBALL GAME, 9/3/11 @ Aloha Stadium, Kickoff @ 4:15pm HSTMAHALO!!!

Last edited:
Tickets update.
There are some 50 yardline seats behind the CU bench on Stubhub right now. (Orange Section K, row 5 (4 available) and Orange section L row 1 (8 available)

I'm hoping some more CU fans will decide to get behind the Buffs (literally) at Aloha and buy these tickets.

There's no point in flying halfway across the pacific to sit in corner endzone seats.

Tickets update.
There are some 50 yardline seats behind the CU bench on Stubhub right now. (Orange Section K, row 5 (4 available) and Orange section L row 1 (8 available)

I'm hoping some more CU fans will decide to get behind the Buffs (literally) at Aloha and buy these tickets.

There's no point in flying halfway across the pacific to sit in corner endzone seats.

Wish my seats were there....but if you purchase them through the University (which I think CU then gets some proceeds for - at least I hope so) don't really have a choice and end up in North Yellow Section T, hopefully plenty of fellow BnG faithful ready to rock the nose blead seats with me!

Tickets update.

Wish my seat was there, too. Oh, wait, it is! Thanks, Skiddy!

My seats aren't as good as yours, but I will be representing in section F! Hope I get a good view of Cu scoring 4 or 5 TD's :smile2:

Not sure if you guys all get this stuff, but here is a local CU Alum email I received over the weekend:LUAU w/ FOOTBALL TEAM, 9/1/11 (Thursday), 5:30-8:30pm @ Paradise Cove - Luau with the CU Football Team, Coaching Staff, & Fellow Alumni! Enjoy a Hawaiian buffet dinner, Hawaiian arts and crafts demonstrations, Polynesian games, Hukilau on the beach, a spectacular Polynesian show and more!TAILGATE PARTY, 9/3/11 (Saturday), 1:30pm @ Aloha Stadium - No need to sweat it out in the parking lot, come join us in the stadium and tailgate in-style with fellow CU Alums! Meet other Forever Buffs, eat a hearty meal and celebrate your CU pride. CU vs. UH FOOTBALL GAME, 9/3/11 @ Aloha Stadium, Kickoff @ 4:15pm HSTMAHALO!!!

Went to a luau at paradise cove last October and it is a good time. They picked a great venue for this event, right on the beach and a pretty good show. If you go, you will have a great time.

Back