What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU/Iowa St- Predict The Attendance

I think we get up close to 50k with the ****canning of Hawk. without that, 45k, max.

Personally I know about 20 ISU fans coming. I would bet there's somewhere in the neighborhood of 3,000 ISU fans. Between the combination of this game being for bowl eligibility, and the last chance to see ISU @ Folsom, there are more going than I would have guessed.

Bohn mentioned in the presser that 800 tickets were sold just this morning. I will be there. I was considering skipping this game, but will be there screaming my head off now. :thumbsup:

Back