What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU men win 4th consecutive Pac-12 title in cross country

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Daniel Petty

The Denver Post

The Colorado men's cross country team lived up to its No. 1 ranking Friday in Oakland, Calif., overcoming Oregon's 1-2 finish by stacking five consecutive runners in the top 10 — fourth through eighth place — to win a fourth consecutive Pac-12 conference cross country title.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
Click here to view the article.

Un ****ing real. 30 points. 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th. That is as close to perfection as I've ever seen. Our 7 guys finished within 39 seconds of each other. For those who don't follow XC, that's just crazy good. The Nationals will be a lot different because of the much bigger field.

Last edited:
It is amazing, but I think last year they did even better with 27 points or something. Wetmore is a golden god.
Sent from my Windows Phone

Back