What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU men's basketball: Askia Booker relishes chance to go home

I've got a strangely good feeling about this road trip:

Booker said he's looking forward to seeing his family and friends, but has business in mind, too....

"I'm there to win two games, not just one," he said.

Tad's quote on Josh's back gives some hope:

"The spasms are gone, but the pain and discomfort is still there," Boyle said. "We've got to get the pain to zero."

Unusual for "good feeling" and "road trip" to be found in the same sentence, for a Buff fan. Hoping the feeling lasts thru Saturday nite.

I've got a strangely good feeling about this road trip:

Booker said he's looking forward to seeing his family and friends, but has business in mind, too....

"I'm there to win two games, not just one," he said.

Tad's quote on Josh's back gives some hope:

"The spasms are gone, but the pain and discomfort is still there," Boyle said. "We've got to get the pain to zero."

They really looked like a bball team against WSU. I did not see that rebound post Wash. Really curious to see if it can translate. They can win either of these games, we match well, especially with Tory doing his Sir Charles impression.

Will they keep that spark alive? I dunno...

Would be a big deal.

Unusual for "good feeling" and "road trip" to be found in the same sentence, for a Buff fan. Hoping the feeling lasts thru Saturday nite.

Booker's quote actually worries me some. It almost sounds like he is assuming they have one win in the bag (I am guessing he means USC). With any luck I am completely misreading the intent and it doesn't mean there will be a lack of effort. Anyone besides me planning on attending the USC game?

Booker's quote actually worries me some. It almost sounds like he is assuming they have one win in the bag (I am guessing he means USC). With any luck I am completely misreading the intent and it doesn't mean there will be a lack of effort. Anyone besides me planning on attending the USC game?

Buffs have a 'winning streak' at USC, they should have confidence. My concern is the erratic performance of this year's team - not as good at home (couple losses in winnable games) and perhaps below avg on the road (no wins yet). At least it's always interesting -

Back