1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU men's basketball: Askia Booker relishes chance to go home

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by RSSBot, Jan 27, 2015.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Brian Howell

BuffZone.com Writer

Buffs basketball reportCurrent record: 10-9, 3-4 Pac-12. Last game: 90-58 win vs. Washington State on Saturday.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
    Click here to view the article.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I've got a strangely good feeling about this road trip:

Booker said he's looking forward to seeing his family and friends, but has business in mind, too....

"I'm there to win two games, not just one," he said.

Tad's quote on Josh's back gives some hope:

"The spasms are gone, but the pain and discomfort is still there," Boyle said. "We've got to get the pain to zero."

3. aghcsm

aghcsm Well-Known Member

Unusual for "good feeling" and "road trip" to be found in the same sentence, for a Buff fan. Hoping the feeling lasts thru Saturday nite.

4. Eggon

Eggon Club Member Club Member

They really looked like a bball team against WSU. I did not see that rebound post Wash. Really curious to see if it can translate. They can win either of these games, we match well, especially with Tory doing his Sir Charles impression.

Will they keep that spark alive? I dunno...

Would be a big deal.

5. CitizenKane

CitizenKane Club Member Club Member

Booker's quote actually worries me some. It almost sounds like he is assuming they have one win in the bag (I am guessing he means USC). With any luck I am completely misreading the intent and it doesn't mean there will be a lack of effort. Anyone besides me planning on attending the USC game?

6. cu2x

cu2x Club Member Club Member

What is that written on Ski's leg? Beautiful Daniele something?

7. aghcsm

aghcsm Well-Known Member

Buffs have a 'winning streak' at USC, they should have confidence. My concern is the erratic performance of this year's team - not as good at home (couple losses in winnable games) and perhaps below avg on the road (no wins yet). At least it's always interesting -