1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU men's basketball: Bosnia to Boulder, Kenan Guzonjic chases hoop dream

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by RSSBot, Jun 17, 2015.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Brian Howell

BuffZone.com Writer

Kenan Guzonjic at a glanceHeight/weight: 6-foot-8, 235 pounds.Position: Forward.Potential role with CU: "I fit in as a stretch four, which I believe Colorado lacked last year.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
    Click here to view the article.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Kenan's play is going to be a huge factor for the team this season.

We have missed Austin Dufault type player on this offense who can stretch the defense from the front court. If Kenan can do it, so much space will open up for Jelly as well as drives from the 1-3.

3. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

We sure as hell could use an effective stretch four. Good to hear what Kenan said about the team culture. Hopefully it's a sign that the BS from last season has become a thing of the past.

4. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

If XJ is late to 1 more shoot around, I hope Tad cans him.

5. onealcd

onealcd Club Member Club Member

Definitely in wait and see mode with Kenan based on his offer lists but it is always good to add players that can shoot the ball. It is like what Malone said in his press conference the other day, it doesn't matter how good of scheme you have if you can't make shots and we simply could not last year.

6. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I could be wrong, but of the four guys we have committed to CU that we have yet to see play, he's easily the one I'm the most excited about. He's going to be a nice option off of the bench for us this year.

7. wyobuff

wyobuff Well-Known Member

Im excited about him as well, but what im really hoping is that XJ plays like a guy who belongs on the draft boards.

8. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Euro Bigs are no joke. Adds an entire new dimension when you have that working for you. Hell, it seems like 1/4 of the NBA draft any more are bigs who show their stuff at Adidas's Eurocamp.