What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU men's basketball: Bosnia to Boulder, Kenan Guzonjic chases hoop dream

Kenan's play is going to be a huge factor for the team this season.

We have missed Austin Dufault type player on this offense who can stretch the defense from the front court. If Kenan can do it, so much space will open up for Jelly as well as drives from the 1-3.

We sure as hell could use an effective stretch four. Good to hear what Kenan said about the team culture. Hopefully it's a sign that the BS from last season has become a thing of the past.

We sure as hell could use an effective stretch four. Good to hear what Kenan said about the team culture. Hopefully it's a sign that the BS from last season has become a thing of the past.

If XJ is late to 1 more shoot around, I hope Tad cans him.

Definitely in wait and see mode with Kenan based on his offer lists but it is always good to add players that can shoot the ball. It is like what Malone said in his press conference the other day, it doesn't matter how good of scheme you have if you can't make shots and we simply could not last year.

I could be wrong, but of the four guys we have committed to CU that we have yet to see play, he's easily the one I'm the most excited about. He's going to be a nice option off of the bench for us this year.

Im excited about him as well, but what im really hoping is that XJ plays like a guy who belongs on the draft boards.

I could be wrong, but of the four guys we have committed to CU that we have yet to see play, he's easily the one I'm the most excited about. He's going to be a nice option off of the bench for us this year.

Euro Bigs are no joke. Adds an entire new dimension when you have that working for you. Hell, it seems like 1/4 of the NBA draft any more are bigs who show their stuff at Adidas's Eurocamp.

Back