1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU Men's BB Bus Trip to CU v CSU Game December 10th

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Buffnik, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

(Reposted from the Rivals message board. Originally by JerryCoBuffs, who has been working hard with coach Bz, the Buff Club and student groups to try to raise interest in Buff basketball.)

The Denver Buff Club is attempting to fill three buses to Fort Collins when the Buffs take on CSU on December 10, 2009. The trip will start at the Blake Street Tavern, 2401 Blake Street - buses leaving at 6:00 p.m.

For fans North and West of Denver, the buses will make a stop at I-25 and Highway 7 at 6:15 p.m. in front of the Village Inn Restaurant.

$25 covers all your cost - game ticket, bus trip and a box meal provided by Blake Street Tavern.

Reservations can be made by calling Kristen Sorenson in the CU Athletic Department at 303-492-8422.

Go Buffs!

2. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

there's no way a bus can travel from LODO to I-25 & Hwy 7 in 15 min :confused:

3. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

I think I'm going to make this game

4. unionbuff

unionbuff Club Member Club Member

Did this a few years back when the Denver Buff Club arranged it. It was a pretty fun trip - they allowed us to bring 6 packs, small coolers, etc. to keep ourselves from getting parched & showed classic CU games on the way up.

It was nice to have a loud group of CU fans in Moby - it really pissed off the Ram fans. :thumbsup:

5. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

definitely going.