What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Ohio state prediction thread

If OSU scores more than 24 and its not due to 2 special teams touchdowns I'm gonna be seriously pissed.

my delusion...

Getting a win for Embree this past weekend helps this team get rid of the road shanks, and they play above their talent level for four quarters. tOSU is caught looking past us.

CU 14, OSU 13

Speedy's inspired homecoming performance (150 all-purpose yards) and pRich's 80+ yards (mostly after catch) overcomes a shaky start by Hansen, who gets sacked three times. tOSU swaps their QB 3 times during the game and their sloppy & apathetic offense fails to move the chains, but their special teams and defense come up with points. Our punt team saves our bacon.

Either that, or we get rolled 33-6.

GIFSoup

Ohio State Buttflies - 35
Colorado Golden Buffaloes - 14

Even in a down year OSU has too much speed and talent over all, plus the egg on their face from last week's humiliation.
I think we would have been in a better position to pull an upset if they had beaten the Canes last Saturday

1Q 2Q 3Q 4Q Total
CU 0 0 14 ? - If the D isn't to gassed from being left on the field to long in the 1st half, and the O avoids 3 & outs CU wins
tOSU 3 7 7 ? - If OSU can get a turnover, or keeps our D out on teh field they end up with the win

Either way CU covers the spread for sure

1Q 2Q 3Q 4Q Total
CU 0 0 14 ? - If the D isn't to gassed from being left on the field to long in the 1st half, and the O avoids 3 & outs CU wins
tOSU 3 7 7 ? - If OSU can get a turnover, or keeps our D out on teh field they end up with the win

Either way CU covers the spread for sure

what's the spread? I sure hope it's not cream cheese or syrup

I was living in Columbus and at the game when the Buffs won in 1971...40 years later it will happen again...CU 24 OSU 21. Go Buffs!

PS. I'll be at the game!

This one is ugly,late in the 4th CU trails 9-6 and needs to convert a 4th & inches to stay alive just passed midfield.Play fake to Speedy following Harrington up the middle,Tyler HITS Deehan over the top(similar to the one he missed vs csu) all by himself & barely beats the buckeye DBs who bit on the fake into the endzone.Silencing the Shoe as the PAT is good.The rest is elementary
CU 13
OSU 9

This is a very winnable game. I think the Buffs have shown progress each of the three games despite the slow 1Q starts. Although penalties have been killers, I see improvement in this game against tOSU and the Buffs are hungry.

Speedy's homecoming to Ohio shafts the Buckey's for snubbing him and has 90-100 yds rushing + 75 all purpose receiving yds + 1 TD (receving)
Clemmons still has some Michigan blood in him and has been in the horseshoe before. Both P-Rich and Clemmons have shown future oppoents that either is capable of the big play thus cannot double team either one. Look for P-Rich to have another big day (115 yds receiving + 1 TD) with Clemmons having 70 Yds receving + 1 TD) and has back to back big kickoff returns.

Hansen throws 250 yds with 2 TDs + 1 rushing TD.
Frosh Kicker makes all PATs and adds two FGs, one being in the final 4 mins forcing tOSU to get a TD versus the tying field goal as the game winds down.

Buffs win 34 to 28.

book it.

O/U is 44. This is going to be a low scoring affair. Ohio State can't pass the ball, but their running game is decent and their defense is solid.

This one is ugly,late in the 4th CU trails 9-6 and needs to convert a 4th & inches to stay alive just passed midfield.Play fake to Speedy following Harrington up the middle,Tyler HITS Deehan over the top(similar to the one he missed vs csu) all by himself & barely beats the buckeye DBs who bit on the fake into the endzone.Silencing the Shoe as the PAT is good.The rest is elementary
CU 13
OSU 9
You forgot that it gets called back for holding and the desperation toss gets knocked down to end it for the Buffs.

Back