1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU OL who will be...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BamBamBuff, Jul 22, 2007.

1. BamBamBuff

BamBamBuff Member

I was thinking this am during my morning workout how much our Offensive line
    have progressed in terms of weight gain,strength, and overall improvements? I don't subscribe to any premium recruiting sites, if anyone knows some of these details that would be great. From what I have heard, we've made nice strides in the weight/conditioning Dept. w/ Pittman
    overseeing their daily regimens! I looked up the depth chart and saw that almost all weigh the same as last year?? I thought we were to see our big uglies gain more weight? Hasn't Pollumbus been 6'8" 300 for over a yr now? Fataagi is the same as well as Sanders. The onlyone I hear to gain was Miller some reports say he's now at 320lbs.!? Where are the R Fresh comming in at? What Fresh do you see contibuting this yr? Here is my want list to start

Run Set formation
    RT Miller
    RG Harrison
    C Sanders
    LG Fataagi
    RT Pollumbus
    TE Solder

Back ups
    G Barehens,Palaazi,Head,Bahr,Iltis,Daniels
    C Stevens, Maiava, Bahr
    T Tau

Scarry to think we only have one reserve tackle that's a true tackle!:wow: