1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU roster with current members and recruits on NCAA football 11?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Topher, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Topher

Topher New Member

Has anyone made or know of one up to date with incoming recruits? I know i could just buy 13 but i want it now and only have 11.

2. FLounder

FLounder The Buffs will rise again! Club Member

Just wait you ignorant fool.

3. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Very doubtful. I would check http://operationsports.com, that'd be your best bet but with us being irrelevant right now, I wouldn't expect anyone to have done it unless someone did a Pac 12 one.

Edit: I found one for NCAA '12 but since you only have '11, it looks like you're SOL. Sorry. Here's the link anyway:
    Linky

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  4. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I'd definetly hold out for 12...that game was very good and the reason why I'm probably skipping 13 this year. Plus it should go down in price on PSN sooner than later. I bought the PSN version and I am so glad I did because I will always have a NCAA FB game no matter what. Madden 12 is on sale if you have a PS+ membership right now. Thinking about getting that game so I can create my own player, go to CU, then play in the NFL. :thumbsup: After that is put in place, I will just get Madden 13 for this year.

If they put in a playoff option for 13, I'll reconsider but I'm going full steam to 14 since it should have the good stuff that Madden 13 has.