What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Season Tix $120 till July 15

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
If any of you missed the boat on the $130 deal in the spring...

Email-Header-top.jpg

ColoradoFBSeasonv2_01.jpg
ColoradoFBSeason_03.jpg

ColoradoFBSeason_05.jpg

ColoradoFBSeasonv2_04.jpg

ColoradoFBSeason_06.jpg
ColoradoFBSeasonv2_07.jpg

Last edited:
Stop hacking my e-mail!

It's tempting, but I'm thinking maybe I should wait until next month to see if there's a $110 deal.... :lol:

Stop hacking my e-mail!

It's tempting, but I'm thinking maybe I should wait until next month to see if there's a $110 deal.... :lol:

Be nice, or I will post the love notes you and rino have been sending back forth to each other :puke:.

I'm in Sacramento... thinking about buying two sets just to support the team and when I can hop on some air-fare.

Or you can forward me your nuts so I can promptly boot them and return to sender ;)

jealousy has made you bitter. Just give in and join us. You know you want to. Just say it with me... :gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs:

Be nice, or I will post the love notes you and rino have been sending back forth to each other :puke:.

Sorry, but it looks like you're getting the Allbuffs you see in your mind confused with the Allbuffs in the real world again. That's all just one of your fantasies.... :huh:

Sorry, but it looks like you're getting the Allbuffs you see in your mind confused with the Allbuffs in the real world again. That's all just one of your fantasies.... :huh:

Where is allbuffs in the real world? I want to see a place where puns fall like rain drops, 18 year olds drive the discussion, and swear words turn into stars....

it appears ole Embo was doing the saw magic trick again :wow:

Attachments

• embreee.png
    embreee.png
    247.6 KB · Views: 5
Back