What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU sending Top 50 Student Fans to the Pac-12 Tournament

DBT is wrong. He's relating it to how he's supposed to declare the "gifts" he receives in exchange for the preferential treatment he gives certain government contractors. Apples and oranges.

I fully expect TZI & Rumblin' to storm the court when that happens.

I'll pay their bail too.

I'll pay their bail too.

If we make it to the final, I'll have to be on the Fwy south before the final buzzer sounds. TZI and the fightin' 50 will have to rush for me.

If we make it to the final, I'll have to be on the Fwy south before the final buzzer sounds. TZI and the fightin' 50 will have to rush for me.

You obviously miss your flight in this situation. You can't seriously miss a potential conference championship in basketball, you just can't. No excuses.

I'll pay their bail too.

I'll be on the court... but admittedly, I'm slow enough to put people to sleep, no one will be describing me as "storming" anything.

This is a great idea and I know the 50 students will have a great time in LA. Please attend the women's game.

The email I got said that the free trips are "courtesy of Coach Boyle and Coach Lappe." FWIW

Last edited:
I was thinking about that, they bring their entire student body to the Big Dance, with the Alums footing the bill. Really cool little school, Davidson is.

Yup, my dental hygienist's daughter went to Davidson and I remember her telling me that any student that wanted to go could just hop on one of the buses they had chartered and head up to Detroit for the regionals and be put up in a hotel for the weekend and free game tix. Very cool.

The only bright spot of tonight is that I found out that only 59 people including UBL qualified for the CU hoodie (12 games attended) So I guess unless 9 people didn't show up tonight and at Cal it will come down to some sort of drawing I would guess.

The only bright spot of tonight is that I found out that only 59 people including UBL qualified for the CU hoodie (12 games attended) So I guess unless 9 people didn't show up tonight and at Cal it will come down to some sort of drawing I would guess.

Couldn't hurt to make plans to get to one of the two remaining Women's games too. After last night I would say that maybe some of them won't show on Sunday, but with a trip on the line I don't think the top attenders will be in that boat. Good luck UBL and any other AllBuffs in the running.

Couldn't hurt to make plans to get to one of the two remaining Women's games too. After last night I would say that maybe some of them won't show on Sunday, but with a trip on the line I don't think the top attenders will be in that boat. Good luck UBL and any other AllBuffs in the running.

They are announcing the trip winners monday. So the last two womens games will be irrelevant.

Back