1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CU Soccer Falls 4-2 To No. 12 Cal In Pac-12 Opener

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by cmgoods, Sep 27, 2014.

1. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

Read more...
    Quotes
    Box Score
    Box Score(pdf)

2. CUSoccerfan

CUSoccerfan New Member

Looked to me like Cal was just physically superior ... bigger, stronger, a bit faster, and definitely taller.

Alex Huynh has a big owie but it's not season-ending. And Madi Krauser is back !! Played 29 minutes as a substitute and looked good, afterwards said she felt good. Olivia Pappalardo looks better every game, her speed was still a bit off early in the season but she looked 100% (or VERY close to it) in her 23 minutes against Cal. Maybe Cal's first goal was possibly somewhat saveable, but the last three sure weren't.

Nice compliment, but that picture is definitely not me.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    cmgoods likes this.
  3. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

Welcome to Allbuffs!!! I wasn't able to watch much the match, but it sounds like it probably turned out like I would have expected it to. Either way, Cal is a great team and it looks like they competed well against them. Also, it's great to have Madison Krauser. I know when she went out earlier in the year they struggled for a couple of games before they were able to get things together.