What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Soccer On The Road For UNLV Invitational

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
QUICKLY: The University of Colorado soccer team hits the road for the first time this season to compete in the UNLV Nike Invitational in Las Vegas, Nev. The Buffs take on the UNLV Rebels at 8 p.m. on Friday. They conclude their road trip on Sunday afternoon at 2 p.m. when they face Kent State. In the first week of the season, CU recorded back-to-back shutouts against Colorado State and Northern Colorado in the fourth annual Colorado Cup.

LIVE STREAMING: A free broadcast of both matches this weekend are available online at www.UNLVRebels.com/videos.

Read more...
UNLV Invitational Match Notes

The match should begin in about 10 minutes. The Buffs are 2-0 coming off of a 1-0 win over Northern Colorado, while UNLV is 2-0 coming off of a victory against Grand Canyon.

Live Video - Mountain West Network
Live Stats - Gametracker

BwQEhPqIYAAEHAa.jpg

I won't be able to do play-by-play, but I'll provide at least score updates.

I'm going to try and multi-task between the football and soccer. The soccer game hasn't started yet, as I believe the prior tournament game went to overtime. It is starting any minute now.

GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1-0 Buffs on a goal by Carly Bolyard about 2 minutes into the match

Game Tracker doesn't seem to be working

I'm not sure if mine's working or not. (It shows the game at the 9:50 mark.) I also lost the stream, so I'm going to re-start my computer (Not that that ever really works).

I'm not sure if mine's working or not. (It shows the game at the 9:50 mark.) I also lost the stream, so I'm going to re-start my computer (Not that that ever really works).

The stream is working well for me. I haven't checked the game tracker in a while. It was stuck at 1:15 when I turned it off.

The time on the scoreboard isn't working, so I'm not sure how much time is remaining in the first half but I'm pretty sure they still lead 1-0.

Clock is working again. 10 minutes left in the first half, still 1-0 Buffs.

UNLV seems to be getting the better of play so far this half, but still 1-0. (Hope they hold on, as this could be a TOUGH day for CU sports.)

GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carly Bolyard gets her 2nd of the game to make it 2-0 BUffs

2-0 Buffs. Goal on a free kick by Bolyard from a good spot after Brie Hooks (I believe?) forced a yellow card foul from a Rebel with her hard work.

3-0 - Goal by Kahlia Hogg (1st as a Buff?) off a couple penetrating passes and her perfectly timed run gave her an open shot with only the goaltender to beat!

Buffs with a solid 3-0 win. Great job! They looked a lot more solid with their finishing around the goal this game.

Great job!

I'm just going to focus on this team until basketball season starts. Maybe also keep an eye on the XC results.

Back