What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Stanford - GAME THREAD

Quit ****ing crying.

JWP303, if we reversed coaching staffs (in this game) do you think this team would be different? Honest question, not disagreeing

Jesus, don't take me so literally. I like Embree. I think he is the right guy for the job - but A.) if we're going to feel sorry for anybody it's not going to be the guy with the dream job and big contract. He needs to start doing a better job of coaching these guys up. B.) I think there have been a lot of excuses made for the coaches over the first few games and I don't know that all the good will is justified or deserved.

And I am going to continue crying as long as we are this embarrassing.

JWP303, I don't want to start a debate with you during the game but what do you honestly expect, or think the coaches should change? I am confused at what they should change

I didnt wanna say it because I thought CU was just a bad bad bad team but maybe they are a bad team that just needs a QB to make them a decent team? I don't know but That O line gives him time to throw he just holds on to it forever.

JWP303, I don't want to start a debate with you during the game but what do you honestly expect, or think the coaches should change? I am confused at what they should change

You said you feel bad for the coaches... I said (tongue in cheek) "Screw the coaches, I feel bad for us." That was it. Then everyone immediately sprung to the coaches' defense like I was calling for their jobs. End of story.

Polk gets a late hit every game...I wish we had some DB's so someone could replace him

JWP303, read post 62. You said more than that. I guess what I am saying is Luck is good and our special teams are special.

This is ridiculous, can't get out of our own way. Not sure why I waste my time getting emotional over it. 3rd and 21?

Espy has no business being on this field in any capacity let alone DB.

JWP303, read post 62. You said more than that. I guess what I am saying is Luck is good and our special teams are special.

I guess I was hoping we could eliminate the illegal sub, illegal formation and late hit penalties. Not be the most penalized team in the nation. Block the A gap on Field Goals. Etc. I feel like all of those areas could be improved from a coaching standpoint.

But anytime I bring that stuff up, someone reminds me these are all Danny's recruits. There is some validity to that. I'm just saying let's hold everyone accountable.

Honestly, watching this game we got the ball back after a squib quick and interception. We've had our chances. The difference in this game is Andrew Luck and our very special, special teams. Oh, and Stanford has better athletes

This team is the king of missed opportunities and shooting themselves in the foot. Get some momentum with some good plays, kill a drive with penalties. Have a play break perfectly for you, something goes wrong like a fumble. That shows a lack of attention to detail, and a lack of discipline. It then shows up on the field in poor execution.

Honestly, watching this game we got the ball back after a squib quick and interception. We've had our chances. The difference in this game is Andrew Luck and our very special, special teams. Oh, and Stanford has better athletes

And the fact we can't do jack on offense

Seems like Stanford fans show up later than CU fans. At least we have that on them this year

Back