What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Stanford - GAME THREAD

We should be winning this game.

Yeah, if only we had better players, and better execution, and fewer penalties, and decent special teams. Then we would be winning.

Edit: I'll quit trolling after this post. But seriously? Winning? Playoffs? :jimmora:

We should be winning this game.

Ha, I don't know about that. We certainly had our opportunities but Luck is awesome and not many teams would beat them even on this day where they are obviously playing down to their compitition.

This game is showing just how far this program has to go.

I want to say we are stopping the run very well but then again we bit one every playaction ever designed. Then again, we can't even block the simplest play action. Back to drinking (heavily).

Don't know why I care about this program anymore. They're straight pathetic and a waste of my time.

If Luck keeps throwing & calling these trick plays, I say someone on the D starts headhunting...even a coupla seconds after the whistle. ****er is padding his stats.

This physical game by Stanford is a thing of beauty. I see why Embree wants to be this way.

Fortunately, Stanford's the greatest team in the history of football. All those championships and all. We are definitely in the right conference now. I can't wait for us to recruit more #1 RBs out of California now.

So I turned this off for 2 quarters, just caught the end of that last drive. Why exactly is Luck still in the game? And why exactly are they still throwing 30 yards down field?

Back